2)
848266841_UqqDx-XL.jpg

3)
848266442_FRUre-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    I've forgotten how many times I've looked here.
    I finally decided I'm just not digging these, sorry

I do like the body position you captured in #2
  • Options
    sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    Not doing it for me either. Looks like hastily taken snapshots. Cheers.
  • Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    No need to like them, but it would be nice to hear your thinking on it. Might look like it, but these definitely weren't snaps. Several more in my WIP gallery with different compositions.

I saw a chance to work on something that's been challenging me: Stopping motion in extremely dark, backlit situations. Believe me, it's something that happens a lot shooting street at night. I want to know what works with my setup to avoid motion blur if I choose. So basically a practice session.

Thanks for the comments.
  • Options
    sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    michswiss wrote:
    No need to like them, but it would be nice to hear your thinking on it. Might look like it, but these definitely weren't snaps. Several more in my WIP gallery with different compositions.

I saw a chance to work on something that's been challenging me: Stopping motion in extremely dark, backlit situations. Believe me, it's something that happens a lot shooting street at night. I want to know what works with my setup to avoid motion blur if I choose. So basically a practice session.

Thanks for the comments.
    Use a flash or high ISO (the wall could have been used to bounce some of the flash back). Position yourself where you can get some stability to reduce camera shake as well: wall, table etc.

Despite the blur, I find the subject matter is uninteresting for the last two. The first one might have been interesting. Cheers.