Options

Just for fun: Got any pics of yourself?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WillCADWillCAD Registered Users Posts: 722 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2010
    I'm a little outside the envelope here, because neither of these were shot at weddings - and both are at least 10 years old (I'm a lot fatter now). But both were taken by my buddy Frank, who is a wedding photographer for whom I have been second shooter several times and who has taught me most of what I know about photography.

Taken in 1997 at Walt Disney World with a P&S 35mm camera:
    will-se-original.jpg

Taken in 1998 at Universal Studios Florida, with the same P&S 35mm (not posed - I was in a foul mood and left my camera on the table):
    willsleep.jpg
    What I said when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time: "The wide ain't wide enough and the zoom don't zoom enough!"
  • Options
    ssersser Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2010
    Heres one from last weekend
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    sser wrote: »
    Heres one from last weekend

Oh pretty, pretty. You'll have to show us how those pics came out. The bridge looks beautiful!! clap.gif
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    So, I don't know about you guys, but I'm still waiting for zommer's pic :D
  • Options
    Jeff_MiloJeff_Milo Registered Users Posts: 327 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2010
    Here are a couple of me, a nice one of my emerging bald spot and one where my second shooter caught me chimping. Both excellent examples of why I stay behind the camera :)

930428293_qHUJF-L.jpg

930428352_bu5p2-L.jpg

If anyone is wondering the harness is called a cameraslinger. If you shoot with two bodies and don't have one GET ONE!! It is awesome. Keeps me from choking on straps and does wonders for my back and neck.
    Jeff Milo
    MILOStudios

www.milophotostudios.com
  • Options
    l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2010
    Well, Jeff saved me the trouble this time go round :)

I'm not a fan of pictures of me, but I'm not responsible for it this time :)

My husband is my second and we've started a tradition that at the end of the night, the b&g have to shoot one of us- as payback for all of the ones we did of them, we'll see how well it holds in two weeks for our first wedding :)