Options

*ENTRY* Thread DSS #56 (Panning or Painting)

13»

Comments

• Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2010
    michswiss wrote: »
    Sean, there seems to be an issue with my submission. It's not visible unless logged in as "challenges". I've sent a PM to you.

This has been fixed. Not sure why it was like that but if it happens in the future to anyone the easiest way to fix it is to upload your image again. That normally works. :D
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2010
    Zooooom

The time has flown by - This round is at an end.

Five disqualifications this round :cry

EDIT: I missed two.... In the Wings Photography - Zeus' art (no Dgrin user name)
    and
    northerndesert - Flying Home (no Dgrin user name)

Erbeman - Catch Me If You Can (Date taken not within allowed time frame)
    "add caption" - Gull flying (No Dgrin user name or title and date not within allowed time frame)
    sunflowerstudio - flower having a "ball" (No date taken in EXIF)

One other entry did not have date taken but this was flagged before closing, I have made the decision to allow it.
    In the future I will be experimenting with some changes to the challenges and EXIF information will be critical.
  • Options
    edited August 10, 2010
    waiting are you?
    Well it's getting late and we are still waiting for 1/2 of the results.
    If they come in before I venture to bed I will post them, otherwise the voting poll will not be posted until tomorrow evening.

Get some rest and dream of milk mwink.gif
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2010
    sherstone wrote: »
    Zooooom

The time has flown by - This round is at an end.

Five disqualifications this round :cry

EDIT: I missed two.... In the Wings Photography - Zeus' art (no Dgrin user name)
    and
    northerndesert - Flying Home (no Dgrin user name)

Erbeman - Catch Me If You Can (Date taken not within allowed time frame)
    "add caption" - Gull flying (No Dgrin user name or title and date not within allowed time frame)
    sunflowerstudio - flower having a "ball" (No date taken in EXIF)

One other entry did not have date taken but this was flagged before closing, I have made the decision to allow it.
    In the future I will be experimenting with some changes to the challenges and EXIF information will be critical.

Dang! Zeus' Art and Flying Home were a couple of my faves. Exceptional work! I hope they come back and play.

I also liked the others, but I knew in advance they would be DQ'd.
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited August 10, 2010
    WhatSheSaw wrote: »
    Dang! Zeus' Art and Flying Home were a couple of my faves. Exceptional work! I hope they come back and play.

I also liked the others, but I knew in advance they would be DQ'd.

Yeah I am perplexed about zeus' art because I happen to know the guy personally and he said he registered with dgrin before submitting. I am still waiting for his answer on what name he used for dgrin because I don't see his smuggy name in dgrins member list. But I am sure he will try again on a different round.