WinDownload - THE Windows download utility for SmugMug users.

13»

Comments

• rastiazulrastiazul Beginner grinner Posts: 4Registered Users Beginner grinner
    edited September 12, 2015
    hi i just tried this but it only shows 4 of my albums and i have lots
  • arrbeearrbee Beginner grinner Posts: 1Registered Users Beginner grinner
    edited January 3, 2016
    Hi David, I'd like to use the command-line downloader that your web site says should be part of this application but it isn't actually part of the installation. Could you please let me know how I can get hold of it?

Many thanks!
  • fecundfecfecundfec Beginner grinner Posts: 2Registered Users Beginner grinner
    edited October 4, 2016
    Update for current API?
    WinDownload is listing my galleries, but isn't downloading any pictures from them. It seems that the API has changed. Any chance of another update to get this working again with the current SmugMug site?
  • MNguyenMNguyen Beginner grinner Posts: 2Registered Users Beginner grinner
    edited October 25, 2016
    I am able to download photos - but wondering if the downloader is also grabbing private files (which I want) and about the difference between site password and owner password in terms of downloading.
  • DsweetDsweet Big grins Posts: 81Registered Users Big grins

@rastiazul said:
    hi i just tried this but it only shows 4 of my albums and i have lots

Albums that are "Right Click Protected" will not appear in the album list - This might be the case for you.

@arrbee said:
    Hi David, I'd like to use the command-line downloader that your web site says should be part of this application but it isn't actually part of the installation. Could you please let me know how I can get hold of it?

Many thanks!

I am sorry, but due to lack of interest I stopped supporting it.

@MNguyen said:
    I am able to download photos - but wondering if the downloader is also grabbing private files (which I want) and about the difference between site password and owner password in terms of downloading.

sorry for the slow response.
    1. I am not sure what you mean by private files. The dialog has a checkbox that when checks downloads hidden files. It also allows the user to provide Album passwords.
    2. The owner password is the one that the owner uses to log on to his/her account. If this is what you want to do then click on the owner password option and enter your email. If you want to use the site password, select the site password option and enter the site password you set for your account. More information can be found here: http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93321-how-do-i-set-a-sitewide-password-

Hope this helps.

@fecundfec said:
    Update for current API?
    WinDownload is listing my galleries, but isn't downloading any pictures from them. It seems that the API has changed. Any chance of another update to get this working again with the current SmugMug site?

I am sorry to hear that. I just installed it and tried it and it works for me. Can you provide any more information? Maybe a screen shot?

13»