Options

if you were getting married now..who would you choose to photograph your wedding?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mpriest13mpriest13 Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2010
    This guy ---> http://www.evantidephotography.com/main.php.

If I had to choose from a regular DGRIN contributor...Angie would be my choice.
  • Options
    BotelhoBotelho Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 22, 2010
    Well, since I live in Brazil, I´d hire some friends from a photography agency in my state. They´re among the best in my opinion. Take a look at their blog: http://www.agenciauai.com.br/blog/

[]s
  • Options
    jestoosjestoos Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Pat Furey, hands down.
    "The important thing is not the camera, but the eye." --Alfred Eisenstaedt

My website:

http://www.jasonstoos.com
  • Options
    l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Oooo... great question.

My pics (in no particular order): Angie, Heather and Jeff (sorry, Mr. Jeff, but you're amazing!). I'd even save Heather the trouble and we'd go to HER instead of making her suffer through this South Louisiana heat! rolleyes1.gif

While there's nothing wrong with the wedding pictures I do have, we have yet to get a single print bigger than a 4x6 - we have every negative from our wedding but just never blew any of them up. Hopefully when we should our wedding photog's wedding in November, (yes, you read that right - and she's getting married at the same place we did) she'll get bigger than 4x6s :)
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2010
    Oooo... great question.

My pics (in no particular order): Angie, Heather and Jeff (sorry, Mr. Jeff, but you're amazing!). I'd even save Heather the trouble and we'd go to HER instead of making her suffer through this South Louisiana heat! rolleyes1.gif

While there's nothing wrong with the wedding pictures I do have, we have yet to get a single print bigger than a 4x6 - we have every negative from our wedding but just never blew any of them up. Hopefully when we should our wedding photog's wedding in November, (yes, you read that right - and she's getting married at the same place we did) she'll get bigger than 4x6s :)

I shot there!!!:D

http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=93464
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2010
    jeffreaux2 wrote: »

I'll have to look at that on my computer to get ideas from you!

I love that olace dearly, but it is a BLACK hole, I'm sweating it knowing you had lighting issues in there (not that it's visible in your shots..)

I just found the irony of our wedding photographer asking us to shoot her wedding. It will be our last or second to last wedding, way too much work!
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2010
    Uncle Bob has a camera and mentioned he could do it for us... but thanks for asking Qarik
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2010
    Uncle Bob has a camera and mentioned he could do it for us... but thanks for asking Qarik

I didn't have anyone photograph my wedding 11 years ago, put my money on the food and drinks and music instead. I do regret it, but it's done. Just got a scanner and scanned some shots and worked on them--it was better than what I had before.

As for today, and the budget being what it is--Uncle Bob is looking pretty good.

But if I had the bucks--B.D. Colen.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2010

rolleyes1.gif