My girls (in bikinis)

2»

Comments

• red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    I also viewed the thread and didn't see anything to comment on - these aren't the type of pictures I feel comfortable critiquing, nor have I seen many of the 'glamour' shots in the People forum yet. Some of those almost belong in the "go figure" sub.

cheers from a non-perv. don't stop shooting, don't stop posting.
    FLIPA.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    What I find amusing about this whole "perverts" thing is that when I saw the thread title, I thought I was going to click onto some photos of someone's pre-school daughters in little girl bikinis! Can't fault the OP for not being truthful. Seriously, on the People Forum here, what do YOU usually think when you see a title like "Cuties in the Bathtub" or "Foxy Chick" or "My Girls (in bikinis)?" Unless its Nikolai, of course.

I'll refrain from commenting on the quality of the images.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    headscratch.gifne_nau.gifhuhrolleyes1.giftough:confused:crazy

Sam
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    I was really disappointed........
    1- I really thought it was going to be someone showing their daughters photograph-ability (MY GIRLS.......)

2- for models they have a long way to go......not sure any of the 3 know how to pose..........

4- models with tats......the tats need to be shown or covered with make up......to me it is very distracting to see dark blobs on nice young skin...........

Was also disappointed with your comments..purporting those comments to be jokes and then coming back and saying that: "Here's another. I know it has noise and other issues but it doesn't bother me or most any other men. Looking at pixels instead of women is "funny" to me. Just sayin' "

Most of the people on here are PHOTOGRAPHERS...whether just casual snapshoters or full time pros...and I from your own words....."Looking at pixels instead of women is funny"........I am jsut saying that statement in itself is screaming Come look at the alsmost nekked girlies and for goet about the technique....which seems to be an invitation to all the PERVS as you call them to come and look...........JUst sayin'........................

So you do just want us to look at the so called gorgeous women and not care about the technical side of the shots........the thread is about girls in Bikinis....I see almost as many skirt shots and cut off shorts...those do not qualify as bikinis..........You really need to study the Swimsuit edition of Sport Illustrated to help hone your craft of shooting girls in bikinis ..........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Whoa...looks like there are now two "ImageX" photographers. Looks like imagexphoto.com has been around for a while now. Just a word of caution regarding the using the same name as another in the same field of endeavor. You really can set yourself up for some lengthy and expensive legal issues.

Just sayin...
  • WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    No one else has mentioned it so I will...although I am sure Imagex won't answer. What is meant by the title, "My Girls"? That title with the photos makes me think they work for you in a strip club? Maybe it is those pink shoes?
    Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook
  • Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    Wachel wrote: »
    No one else has mentioned it so I will...although I am sure Imagex won't answer. What is meant by the title, "My Girls"? That title with the photos makes me think they work for you in a strip club? Maybe it is those pink shoes?

I was thinking it.. but kept my mouth shut. those shoes.... *shudders* ...not good looking at all. idk why that girl wore those.
    Jer
  • Mr_Beach_BumMr_Beach_Bum Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    I've noticed in this forum that spectacular shots get lots of comments. Well known posters get lots of comments, even for work that isn't their best. Shots that are marginal get a look and not much more.

I rarely get comments on my images, despite lots of views. I take that to mean primarily that my photos might be ok but aren't very interesting and I have a lot of work to do in developing my skills. Generally speaking the rule here seems to be "if you don't have anything nice to say, say something constructive or nothing at all".
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    I think you should try posing them better and use diffusers or something to soften the light. clearly they are cute and all, but, how they are posed (if any) and the harshness of the light didn't help.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    why aren't these in the go figure forum? that might save a lot of stress here...
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    Because they don't really belong in the "Go Figure" forum. They are hardly figure studies, and there's no actual or implied nudity. ne_nau.gif
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    True, but most of the NSFW material (ladies in bikinis could definitely be considered NSFW) along with boudoir and other scantily-clad-ladies work ends up there. It's really up to the mods and the OP, but it might have helped the situation a bit....
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    Kinkajou wrote: »
    ... but it might have helped the situation a bit....
    Nah - openly calling one's viewers perverts, no matter where the images are posted, only serves to offend those viewers.
  • red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    edit - regret bumping this thread