Options

Bi-Weekly Discussion Thread: Marketing Material & Brand Packaging

2»

Comments

• Options
    tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2010
    Here's a super-pro quality shot of my disc's as the go out. I use a Kingbox from Jewelboxing and love the finished product. Not too time consuming, but an excellent finished product.
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2010
    I like WHCC's CD case. It is magnetically sealed and can be printed onto metallic paper. :)
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2010
    Not exactly wedding, but here's my boudoir valise:

Custom-album-samples-9.jpg

Custom-album-samples-4-2.jpg

More pics and descriptions on my blog. When I put together a wedding collection, it will be something similar.
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2010
    I just ordered new business cards from Tiny Prints since I recently rebranded / renamed my business. Chose to order them from Tiny Prints, since my friend who designed my new logo works there and gave me a coupon for 30% off. According to FedEx they were delivered yesterday, so I'll verify that when we get home from Tahoe tonight... can't wait to see my new cards! (note: outer white border isn't on the cards, that was just so I knew where the card ended when I was doing the screen shot of the proof)

Front:
    1099229632_U2ktY-O.png

Back:
    1099229511_F4Ppg-O.png
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2010
    Beautiful stuff you guys! Thank you so much for sharing! So nice to see how you guys all do it!! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2010
    We have a Lightscribe DVD/CD burner, it actually etches the name/picture onto the cd, not a color print like Heather's, but the words are a slightly different color than the cd.

My business cards need an overhaul (hint hint) if any of you creative folk are just sitting around bored. rolleyes1.gif

Heather, yours are AMAZING!!!!!
  • Options
    rufiorufio Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 21, 2010
    Cat - I really like the front of your card! what did you think of tiny prints? I found a 10% / 20% off coupon (BBHOL10 / BBHOL20) but not sure if I should go with them or a less expensive printer. It sounds like you got a really good deal
  • Options
    BrieyasmomBrieyasmom Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited November 22, 2010
    Capture a Glimpse
    my new business card

1101412357_mnU3A-M-2.jpg
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Wow, there are some beautiful examples in this thread!! Not something I need to do at this point, but I love lurking just to enjoy the eye candy :D

Heather(feather), did you have graphic design experience/training at some point, or is it just another one of these visual things you're brilliant at? The look of your packages is sooooo high end - really classy (not to mention the stunning photographs, of course!). It's no wonder you're overbooked if that's what clients see when they come to meet you rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    marikris wrote: »
    Not exactly wedding, but here's my boudoir valise:

Custom-album-samples-9.jpg

Custom-album-samples-4-2.jpg

More pics and descriptions on my blog. When I put together a wedding collection, it will be something similar.

LOOOOOOOOVE this! What is in each of the little envelopes? It's like a bunch of tiny surprises! And where did you get them, if I can ask?
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Marikris, that valise is also really clever! Doesn't it cost a lot to compile, though? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Kinkajou wrote: »
    LOOOOOOOOVE this! What is in each of the little envelopes? It's like a bunch of tiny surprises! And where did you get them, if I can ask?

Thanks, Kinkajou! Here's a copy/paste of the descriptions coz I'm lazy:
    an alabaster handmade DVD folio with a turquoise gemstone and hemp closure (loktah)
    a custom faced DVD
    a pink leather bound book in it’s damask fabric satchel (mini kiss album)
    and paper documents in a petal envelope (paper-source)

Here's a pic of the album
    Custom-album-samples-5-2-200x300.jpg

Diva > Yep, if you buy an album and get the CD and all that jazz, you get this boutique packaging. The pricing would have it built into the collection. Right now, I am slowly transitioning to print collections with an option to purchase the CD, so it will be even more important to upsell.