Walking With His Girl

2»

Comments

• bgarlandbgarland Registered Users Posts: 761 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2010
    Seefutlung wrote: »
    Laughing.gif ... I'm looking at the backyard beyond the un-groomed grass and ... I have roses blooming, orange Cosmos are bursting everywhere, a cymbidium has opened up, Flowering Maples, Nasturtiums, Geraniums, Bird-o-Paradise and Black-Eye Susans are all blooming ... oranges, lemons, tangerines, tomatoes, lettuce, strawberries, peppers, eggplant, avocados are now getting picked and consumed nearly daily and best of all there are Monarch caterpillars and a chrysalis hanging on the Milkweed. I love California ... but ... you have affordable housing.

Gary

PS- I'll leave the mower and edger out for you.
    G

Oh man Gary after that post the folks from the frozen North are going to send a lynch mob after you. rolleyes1.gif
    redleash wrote: »
    Brad - You just had to be there. I'm sure the clothing discussion wasn't as funny as I recall.....and I'm sure your wardrobe is just fine. rolleyes1.gif

Not my wardrobe. I spend way too much time wearing clothes more appropriate for camping and my wife has made that personal problem very clear to me. rolleyes1.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2010
    Laughing.gif ... I'm looking at the backyard beyond the un-groomed grass and ... I have roses blooming, orange Cosmos are bursting everywhere, a cymbidium has opened up, Flowering Maples, Nasturtiums, Geraniums, Bird-o-Paradise and Black-Eye Susans are all blooming ... oranges, lemons, tangerines, tomatoes, lettuce, strawberries, peppers, eggplant, avocados are now getting picked and consumed nearly daily and best of all there are Monarch caterpillars and a chrysalis hanging on the Milkweed. I love California ... but ... you have affordable housing.

Gary

PS- I'll leave the mower and edger out for you.
    G

I won't even pick a vine ripe tomato till mid August :cry

California is a wonderful and beautiful state. We lived in Marina, CA for over a year when my hubby was at language school in Monterey, CA.

Affordable housing is great, but the "perks" you enjoy ... sometimes it's worth paying more thumb.gif

I'll be over to mow if you'll throw in a ride to San Francisco :D
    edited December 17, 2010
    00SS wrote: »
    all very good Mary - but i am a real fan of #2

Thank you Devin -- :D
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I'll mow it for you thumb.gifD
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I won't even pick a vine ripe tomato till mid August :cry

California is a wonderful and beautiful state. We lived in Marina, CA for over a year when my hubby was at language school in Monterey, CA.

Affordable housing is great, but the "perks" you enjoy ... sometimes it's worth paying more thumb.gif

I'll be over to mow if you'll throw in a ride to San Francisco :D

Highway 1 ??? lol
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
    edited December 17, 2010
    Highway 1 ??? lol

Of course :D