Options

*ENTRY* Thread DSS #80 (Break the rules) CLOSED

13»

Comments

• Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    Hi Karin,

Don't worry, the correct EXIF is there. I was able to download the photo as jpg, I added it to my gallery, copied the EXIF and inserted it under the old exif :)

Wow, thanks for that Tatiana! I just found out from ComEd our electric provider that we aren't expected to get power back until the 16th at 11:59pm! Nice right?
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    ic4u wrote: »
    Wow, thanks for that Tatiana! I just found out from ComEd our electric provider that we aren't expected to get power back until the 16th at 11:59pm! Nice right?

Ouch! At least there is lots of daylight this time of year. We lost power for about 6 days several Decembers ago. We have about 8 hours of daylight in December. Talk about early to bed! There was nothing else to do. I remember thinking as I was driving home on the 5th day that we were NEVER getting power back. :D Fortunately, we got it back in time for Christmas. It really makes one appreciative of technology and of what our ancestors lived with.

I hope you can keep cool until you get power back.

And I am happy I could help you get your entry in. :ivar