*ENTRY* Thread DSS #90 (letter) CLOSED

2»

Comments

• zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2011
    I probably never mentioned that I am a native German speaker...which comes in handy with Z :).....you don't believe me???
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited November 28, 2011
    zoomer wrote: »
    I probably never mentioned that I am a native German speaker...which comes in handy with Z :).....you don't believe me???

Hi Zoomer,

Saw your entry in the challenge and wondering whether you are going to put your user name in front of the title like Zoomer - [title]?

Good luck with this challenge!

Gretchen
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited November 28, 2011
    PedalGirl noticed that several photos were taken outside the required time frame. A couple of others either don't have the user name or switched the title and user name. If this applies to your entry, there's still time to switch out your photo for another one and tweak your caption!
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2011
    sapphire73 wrote: »
    Pedal noticed that several photos were taken outside the required time frame. A couple of others either don't have the user name or switched the title and user name. If this applies to your entry, there's still time to switch out your photo for another one and tweak your caption!

Thanks for reposting for me here... got busy at work. I try to look out for others... would hate to see someone miss out on a challenge because they got DQ'd ... on the other hand.... they can read the rules same as everyone can. Just noticed that there were a few this time around.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • flysmallieflysmallie Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2011
    My 7-yr-old has been quite the photographer's assistant as well as a companion.....she has a hand-me-down Canon powershot that works most of the time. We will take our cameras out for a walk of an evening and I know I'll cherish the photos and memories for years to come. I hope that she'll grow up taking as much enjoyment from "seeing" the world through a photographer's eye as I have....I know it certainly has enriched my life.

I really got started in photography to take pictures of my oldest daughter playing volleyball. I was lucky enough to shoot them for 3 years until her final season this year. This last year it never failed that my 7 year old daughter would appear next to me on the court with her mom's p&s. I'm not sure that she learned a whole lot but it was great having her by my side and it was fun for her. Plus the volleyball team just loved it.