EOS 5D Mk III or Mk II as first full frame?

jonkulljonkull Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited November 29, 2012 in Cameras
Maybe this has been done to death but...

I currently have an EOS 40D with a Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 and a Tamron SP 28-75mm f/2.8 which I use mostly for travel and landscapes. I've been wanting to get a full frame camera for a while and finally had the money for a purchase. The 5D Mk III was on sale at Amazon last night for $3199 so I ordered a body but have been having second thoughts because I can get a Mk II with EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM lens for $2500.

I know it's a bit subjective but if I'm mostly going to be using the camera for travel and landscapes would the Mk II be a smarter choice? Is image quality between the two significantly different? I went with the Mk III for the more advanced focusing but how much will this matter with subject matter that is mostly static?

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,067 moderator
    edited October 22, 2012
    I think that you would find the Canon 5D MKII and 5D MKIII to be more similar than different in terms of image quality. The 5D MKIII is better in high ISO, low light. I think that the main upgrade for the 5D MKIII is the AF section, which is really quite good. The other thing that you might find interesting is the in-camera HDR for the 5D MKIII. Although output is limited to JPG, I believe that you can also save the individual CR2 files for later processing. (AEB is also improved in the 5D MKIII.)

http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/resources/articles/2012/5d3_hdr_capabilities.shtml

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EOS-5D-Mark-III-DSLR-Camera-Review.aspx

http://clients.joshmartinezphotography.com/photos/i-bdm6Q6X/3/L/i-bdm6Q6X-L.jpg

http://clients.joshmartinezphotography.com/Gallery/Photographers-Corner/Ski-Touring-the-Chugach-41012/22386570_WGzwNL#!i=1789429205&k=kvqT2zn
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2012
    The 5D2 is a very nice camera...but, some things to ponder...

1. It's getting old in the tooth...it's been around for a while...

2. And, I've said this before...don't discount new technology. Newer better everything, usually. Engineers are constantly tweaking and fixing weaknesses found in older models, not to mention the outright advertised newer, better stuff that they put in the new models. The 5D3 is more expensive...but, it's a much better camera.

3. The name of the game is more keepers...in more diverse shooting situations.

4. Right now, you may only be interested in landscapes, but that may change once you get your camera. I know that my interests, although still portrait and wedding oriented, vary as quickly as I can think of new things that I want to do.

And, that's why I suggest that, if you can afford it, buy as good as you can afford.

Hope this helps.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2012
    Below are my long-winded thoughts from another thread, having just added a 5dII to my kit. Coming from a 40d you may find jumping to either camera a big upgrade; I was coming from a 7d.

If I could have afforded it, I'm sure the 5dIII would have been exactly right for me, but even the flash-sale prices were outside my budget at over than $1000 more expensive than the current price on the II; I decided I was willing to give up newer technology and the features of my 7d (which I intend to keep for the time being) to go to a FF sensor.

In any case, here you go...

Learning curve. Big, big, BIG learning curve. I've been shooting a crop sensor since I jumped from my film camera, and 80% of my technical knowledge has been gained since shooting digital (thank you dgrin iloveyou.gif) so it's definitely a significant change, much more so than jumping from crop body to crop body.

Things I have learned since the 5dII arrived on Tuesday:

Don't like's:
    - I miss the buttons and customizabilty of the 7d. I REALLY miss the "Q" button in particular - had to go googling to find out how to access it on the II (I could see it was there since it would flash up for me, but not how to get into it!! Finally got it now.).
    - I miss the *speed* of the 7d's AF, although I'm not sure I'd say there's much difference in accuracy so far - if anything, the opposite (read below)
    - I'm still finding the metering rather different and do miss the 7d's focus-linked meter. Once I'm used to how the II behaves and can anticipate readout vs result more consistently I'm sure I"ll be fine, but right now it means a change in my shooting rhythm as I learn to "read" this particular camera and choose settings accordingly. Even things like FEC are a bit different than I expect, so it requires me to shoot/chimp/reset more than I typically do. Feels like breaking in a new pair of shoes!

- Love the way it holds -the added width to the 7d's shape (without any added chunkiness) is a dream for my hands
    - The details and dynamic range are even better than I had hoped - just in love with the image quality. I'm quite surprised at how much greater the dynamic range seems to be since reading around I gather it and the 7d are just a smidgen difference. But, for whatever reason, I'm noticing the II much better able to give me the extremes without needing as much processing to tame them and/or bring out the details.
    - the crazy high ISO. Obviously, no news there since that's the camera's strength, but it's very fun to be able to go with 2000 or 2500 without even thinking about it.

Loves
    - DOF/Bokeh Oh.Muh.Guh. I knew it would be good, but I don't think I ever dreamed it would be THIS good iloveyou.gif
    - The way the sensor renders light is just *different*. Hardly news to anybody who has used FF, but it's even better than I had hoped it could be. It "sparkles" - with all of my lenses. Couldn't be happier with the IQ.
    - files seem to take less processing/editing to get them where I want them. I guess I've been trying for that FF look since I started shooting seriously; it's possible to emulate it on a crop sensor, but it does take more work in post. These files are there almost SOOC.

Now about that AF. It's definitely slower, no doubt about that - my 7d focuses almost as soon as I've thought about it, where the II has to think about it. However, I'm realising may not be such a bad thing for me, because it slows me down and makes me think a little bit more before I take the shot; it's a limitation, but one I think may actually turn out to be a benefit after a fashion when I'm shooting portraits.

Also - and this was surprising - even when I look at a shot on the LCD and think, "Crap - missed that one" when I get it on the computer I discover that the camera actually NAILED the focus for me (yes, even using the outer points). This is the opposite of my experience with the 7d where I'll look at it on the LCD and think it's great, then get it home and discover I missed focus. I'm shooting the same shallow DOF style with both cameras, fwiw. ne_nau.gif

In summary:

There is no doubt this decision has been a step backwards to go forward, but not always in a bad way. The 5dII makes me work harder to take the picture, but the results are consistently better. Whether that's because it demands more thought from me because the camera does less of the work for me, or because the IQ is just that much better I don't know, but there we have it. Very, very happy I took the plunge (and thank you to everybody who took the time to respond in this thread - really helped with my decision).

That said, I do miss enough features from the 7d that I will be watching prices on the III like a hawk, and as soon as it drops consistently to something more manageable will likely sell the 7d and the II to move up to it for the various features I find myself missing (I'll keep my xsi as backup). The 7d is an extraordinary camera, and to have the best of its features AND a FF sensor would be amazing. I understand now why people have been raving about it!
  • jonkulljonkull Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited October 23, 2012
    Thanks for the input everyone. I think I'm going to stick with the Mk III (which should be here soon). Buy once cry once as they say.
  • jheftijhefti Registered Users Posts: 734 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2012
    divamum wrote: »
    There is no doubt this decision has been a step backwards to go forward, but not always in a bad way. The 5dII makes me work harder to take the picture, but the results are consistently better. Whether that's because it demands more thought from me because the camera does less of the work for me, or because the IQ is just that much better I don't know, but there we have it. Very, very happy I took the plunge (and thank you to everybody who took the time to respond in this thread - really helped with my decision).

I will second this observation. I started sports shooting on a 5DII (and still use it occasionally for this), and the near total lack of burst mode made me really hone my timing skills. (I probably spent hundreds of hours shooting birds in flight using a single AF point.) When I upgraded to a real sports body (1D4) I started using burst mode a lot, only to find that I had fewer keepers. After shooting a few events, I went back to trying to time the shots, and my keeper rate went way up.

Funny story about that...I was shooting a sports event recently, sitting next to one of the best Getty shooters in the country. After a few minutes of hearing nothing but single clicks, he asked why I wasn't using burst mode. I told him that camera was set to burst mode, but I rarely use it. I'm not sure if he was impressed or dismissive, but he did turn and smile when I finally fired off a few frames in burst mode!

I sometimes think we rely too much on camera technology, rather than refining our skills. No camera sees what our eye sees, so even the most sophisticated technology will often fail to capture what we'd like. But with a little practice and patience, we can usually make it happen.

Sure am glad I started sports shooting on a 5DII (but glad I don't have to anymore!)...
  • jonkulljonkull Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited October 23, 2012
    Looks like I'll have an extra few days to think about this. The camera that Amazon sent me was (very, very obviously) returned by another customer before it was sent to me.
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2012
    jonkull wrote: »
    Thanks for the input everyone. I think I'm going to stick with the Mk III (which should be here soon). Buy once cry once as they say.

Congratulations...post some images when you get a chance.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2012

nice upgrade from the 40D
  • jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2012
    Think of it this way... For $3200 for the 5D3, you'll get one of the most capable cameras ever made, and it will last you until it dies - at least 5 years and possibly 10. You would be upgrading the 5D2 sooner than that.

I just got my first smartphone after my employer stopped providing a regular flip cell phone. I feel absolutely violated. In just two years this damn thing is going to cost me about $2700. And the camera sucks compared to the 5D3!
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2012
    I hate to say it but as a landscape photographer, I'd go with the 5D mk2.

I'm not going to force anyone else into believing DXOMark sensor rankings as truth or fact, however I will point out that they do rate the 5D mk2 above the 5D mk3 for dynamic range. More importantly, my real-world experience, having processed tens of thousands of images from both cameras by now, is that the 5D mk3 is annoying and borderline abysmal to process for extreme dynamic range landscapes. If you're into HDRs at all, you're in for a sore disappointment when it comes to the 5D mk3 shadows. I dunno what it is about Photomatix, my reference point, but shadows of the 5D mk3 go totally plaid green.

Of course if you're even remotely into anything OTHER than pure landscapes alone, the 5D mk3 becomes a lot more valuable and a better overall buy. However I still feel it is worth mentioning since you stated that you really cared about landscapes, and you were wondering about the image quality. Unfortunately, 99% of the people you encounter will sing 100% praise of the 5D mk3 compared to the 5D mk2, but I just wanted to put forth my experience as a professional post-producer who does see differences especially when it comes to landscapes and extreme dynamic range. Honestly, considering your current lens investment level, I'd also consider the Nikon D600 and the Sony A99, which both have truly epic image quality, with dynamic range that is leaps and bounds beyond anything Canon offers. But I don't want to start an argument on that subject. Keep in mind that I am talking about EXTREME envelope pushing; I'm talking about cranking your shadows and blacks (LR4) to +100, and your highlights / whites to -100. I'm talking about THAT kind of dynamic range. ;-)

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2012
    jhefti wrote: »
    Funny story about that...I was shooting a sports event recently, sitting next to one of the best Getty shooters in the country. After a few minutes of hearing nothing but single clicks, he asked why I wasn't using burst mode. I told him that camera was set to burst mode, but I rarely use it. I'm not sure if he was impressed or dismissive, but he did turn and smile when I finally fired off a few frames in burst mode!

I leave the camera setting on continuous shooting because I can always delete a few extra unwanted pics, it's tough to add back a shot you didn't take
  • paddler4paddler4 Registered Users Posts: 976 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2012
    Matthew,

As someone also considering this choice, I was startled by your comments about dynamic range and looked up the DXOMark ratings. What they report is a very small mean difference in dynamic range, but a sizable improvement in dynamic range at ISO>800. The changes they show below 800 are very small, and they describe them as "no improvement," not as a decline:
    The dynamic range measurement shows improved performance behavior at high ISO, but is disappointing for the limited dynamic range at low ISO. No improvement was measured between the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the 5D Mark II for the range ISO 100 to 800.

I haven't used either camera yet, so I am not disputing your extensive experience, but I personally don't see the DXOMark ratings as a reason to prefer the II.

Dan
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2012
    paddler4 wrote: »
    Matthew,

As someone also considering this choice, I was startled by your comments about dynamic range and looked up the DXOMark ratings. What they report is a very small mean difference in dynamic range, but a sizable improvement in dynamic range at ISO>800. The changes they show below 800 are very small, and they describe them as "no improvement," not as a decline:

I haven't used either camera yet, so I am not disputing your extensive experience, but I personally don't see the DXOMark ratings as a reason to prefer the II.

Dan
    Indeed, the DXO measurements alone do not indicate that the mk2 would be a better camera for landscapes.

It is much moreso real-world experience and sheer volume of post-production practice that makes me hate the mk3 sensor. The charts do not tell the whole story. Instead of "no improvement", what I see at base ISO's is a massive issue with green noise. I have seen it in over a half-dozen 5D mk3's by now. AKA 100% of the ones I've tested...

i-MNTxdKc.jpg

Of course I cannot stress this enough- this only becomes an issue if you're REALLY pushing your exposures. I'm talking about one-shot HDR type situations... If your exposures are always managed nicely and you never need to dig that deep into your shadows, then again like I said the mk3 becomes a far superior camera.

Speaking of HDR's, though, that's another problem- You can't just escape the green shadows by trying to bracket and creating an HDR, because the HDR blend somehow makes the shadows even worse. At least in Photomatix which I use, which is in my opinion the de-facto program for HDR blending.

To be blunt, here is my opinion: If you're really concerned with extreme dynamic range, you should either consider switching to Nikon altogether, or your should just buy whatever Canon you want and live with it. It's not really that bad as long as you stay away from the extreme edge of the envelope...

=Matt=
  • BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2012
    Money aside, I'd take the mk3 every time.... BUT you said you were shooting landscapes. mk2 is fine. GREAT for anything that doesn't require low light or fast focussing! Even a used mk2. I just sold mine and got a couple mk3s, but I shoot shoot a ton of weddings in really dark venues. I love the mk3 features and the extra stop or so in low light capability; clutch for me. Landscapes, you're usually in great light and on a tripod. All the pixel-peeping answers are just making it complicated for you -- unless maybe you're doing some astrophotography?

http://www.brianpowell.info
  • mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2012

I currently have an EOS 40D with a Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 and a Tamron SP 28-75mm f/2.8 which I use mostly for travel and landscapes. I've been wanting to get a full frame camera for a while and finally had the money for a purchase. The 5D Mk III was on sale at Amazon last night for $3199 so I ordered a body but have been having second thoughts because I can get a Mk II with EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM lens for $2500.

I know it's a bit subjective but if I'm mostly going to be using the camera for travel and landscapes would the Mk II be a smarter choice? Is image quality between the two significantly different? I went with the Mk III for the more advanced focusing but how much will this matter with subject matter that is mostly static?

As someone who upgraded from a Mark II to a Mark III, I can tell you that the Mark II is VERY dated. Everything feels old, clumsy. The LCD is junk compared to the Mark III, and the AF is terrible. If you were soley shooting landscapes 100% of the time, then the Mark II would be fine, but for any other form of photography, the Mark III exceeds 10 fold in every way. I shutter when I think about the old days with my Mark II

Also, on another not, I have the 24-105 f/4 and am not impressed with it at all. The images never seem sharp, and I hate being limited to f/4. In my opinion, this glass should not be considered an L series.
    edited November 13, 2012
    mbonocore wrote: »
    As someone who upgraded from a Mark II to a Mark III, I can tell you that the Mark II is VERY dated. Everything feels old, clumsy. The LCD is junk compared to the Mark III, and the AF is terrible. If you were soley shooting landscapes 100% of the time, then the Mark II would be fine, but for any other form of photography, the Mark III exceeds 10 fold in every way. I shutter when I think about the old days with my Mark II

Also, on another not, I have the 24-105 f/4 and am not impressed with it at all. The images never seem sharp, and I hate being limited to f/4. In my opinion, this glass should not be considered an L series.
    Canon seems to have no standards or boundaries when it comes to sharpness and L lenses. They just put an L label on it if it's built solid and weather sealed. There are plenty of non-L lenses that are incredibly sharp, and there are plenty of L lenses that fall short in the resolution department.

=Matt=
  • Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2012

Yup, you should've bought the 5D2. It is a great body for what you want to do with it.
    Why pay for something you don't need and not be able to buy a nice lens instead?

If I was you I would keep the Tamron around and buy a 70-200 f/4.0 L IS with a 5D2 instead
    of a 5D3.

It doesn't matter a bit how dated a camera is as long as it does its job. Generation
    of award winning photographers have been using much more dated tools than a 5D2.

I guess sometimes we need a little reality check...
    “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
    ― Edward Weston
    edited November 14, 2012
    Indeed, the DXO measurements alone do not indicate that the mk2 would be a better camera for landscapes.

It is much moreso real-world experience and sheer volume of post-production practice that makes me hate the mk3 sensor. The charts do not tell the whole story. Instead of "no improvement", what I see at base ISO's is a massive issue with green noise. I have seen it in over a half-dozen 5D mk3's by now. AKA 100% of the ones I've tested...

To be blunt, here is my opinion: If you're really concerned with extreme dynamic range, you should either consider switching to Nikon altogether, or your should just buy whatever Canon you want and live with it. It's not really that bad as long as you stay away from the extreme edge of the envelope...

=Matt=

I took a friend's 5D3 for a spin and echo Matt's comments and observations. Aside from the AF limitations, the Mark II is a great camera. Think I'll keep mine a while longer...
    edited November 14, 2012
    The 5D mk3 may have a bunch of whiz-bang new features and stuff, but I've found that the 5D mk2 still has the necessary stuff. First of all, I love how it can do bracketing with the 2-sec timer delay. It shoots all three shots by itself! Funny little feature that I didn't even know the 5D mk2 had until I discovered it on the 5D mk3 first.

Again though, as an overall camera the mk3 is certainly much better, much more well-rounded, and a better long-term investment. I was absolutely thrilled when the 5D mk3 came out. The only instance in which I think the 5D mk2 is a better value is for slow-paced shooters who care only about image quality and nothing else.

=Matt=
    edited November 14, 2012
    The 5D mk3 may have a bunch of whiz-bang new features and stuff, but I've found that the 5D mk2 still has the necessary stuff. First of all, I love how it can do bracketing with the 2-sec timer delay. It shoots all three shots by itself! Funny little feature that I didn't even know the 5D mk2 had until I discovered it on the 5D mk3 first.

Again though, as an overall camera the mk3 is certainly much better, much more well-rounded, and a better long-term investment. I was absolutely thrilled when the 5D mk3 came out. The only instance in which I think the 5D mk2 is a better value is for slow-paced shooters who care only about image quality and nothing else.

=Matt=

My 5D2 is mostly my walkaround camera now, so the pace is slow and IQ is the main requirement.

The improved AF is a really welcome addition, and the build of the 5D3 feels much more solid, which I like. Then again, I've seriously abused my 5D2: dropped it many times, left it soaking in water for many hours, etc., and it's the only body I have that has not failed.

Amortized over several years, I guess I would get a 5D3 over a 5D2 were that my choice--though I am not convinced that the IQ is even as good as the older body.
    edited November 14, 2012
    Brett1000 wrote: »
    I leave the camera setting on continuous shooting because I can always delete a few extra unwanted pics, it's tough to add back a shot you didn't take

I do too, though I find I get better shots by trying to time them; that, and a lot of short busts can mean the difference between culling/editing/captioning 500-600 shots and 2000 shots. On assignent, when I need to edit and submit live, it does help to have a higher usable-to-waste ratio. Liberal use of bust mode gives me a *lot* of waste!
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited November 15, 2012
    I love how it can do bracketing with the 2-sec timer delay. It shoots all three shots by itself! Funny little feature that I didn't even know the 5D mk2 had until I discovered it on the 5D mk3 first.
    Not sure when that feature was introduced, but even my old 40D had that.
    edited November 15, 2012
    Amortized over several years, I guess I would get a 5D3 over a 5D2 were that my choice--though I am not convinced that the IQ is even as good as the older body.

What?! I spent 3 years with a 5D2 and got a 5D3 in March. I've never seen anything to make me think the 5D2 was better in any regard.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2012
    What?! I spent 3 years with a 5D2 and got a 5D3 in March. I've never seen anything to make me think the 5D2 was better in any regard.
    Good Morning,
    I totally agree. This 12800 shot really sucks on my 5D2. I know the 5D3 would do a much better job rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
    Have a good day :D
    Jim...
    edited November 16, 2012
    At 12,800 the 5D3 performs much better for me, by a factor of at least a full stop, maybe more. But I use DPP, so YMMV. At lower ISO, say 1600 and below, I see no difference in IQ. When I still had both cameras I did a little test here.

But I didn't buy the 5D3 for the ISO or the IQ, I already had all I needed in those regards. I bought it for the AF and fps. I'm absolutely loving it for that AND the silent shutter mode and in-cam HDR.

Nice dance shot, by the way. Love the pose and the shadow on the right. I'll share one of mine, not that it has anything to do with my post.

misc_01-X3.jpg
    -Jack

edited November 16, 2012

Well then, you have a lot more experience comparing the two than I do. I shot a night soccer game at high ISO on my buddy's 5D3 and did notice more of a certain kind of noise in the shadows. However, the more likely explanation is that the noise was less familiar that what I am used to on a 5D2, so I noticed it more.

What I will say is that shots from even my 5D2 clean up better than shots from my 1D4, even though the latter ostensibly has better high ISO IQ. I will be shooting a NCAA soccer game this evening (Stanford v Santa Clara, in the playoffs) and would have used my 5D2 instead of my 1D4 if I had not purchased 1Dx bodies recently. Shooting at ISO 8000 on an X is no big deal.
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited November 16, 2012
    What I will say is that shots from even my 5D2 clean up better than shots from my 1D4, even though the latter ostensibly has better high ISO IQ.
    Not according to DxOMarks sensor tests which show the 5DMKII's sensor to be significantly better than the 1DMKIV at high ISO. Link to comparison.
    edited November 16, 2012
    kdog wrote: »
    Not according to DxOMarks sensor tests which show the 5DMKII's sensor to be significantly better than the 1DMKIV at high ISO. Link to comparison.

No surprise...I guess I should have said 'claimed ISO range' instead of IQ. Honestly, why do they claim a high ISO of 102,000 on a 1D4?! This body can't go anywhere close to that range! Then again, the X claims a high ISO that is 204,000, which is also ridiculous. I can safely shoot up to 8000 on an X, but things do get noisy above that. However, that is better than the effective 3200 limitation on even the best of Canon's previous models.
  • EEFASEEFAS Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2012
    For a number of reasons I'd go w/ the M2. Dynamic range and the ability to time lapse. Need longer than 4 min of HD? Magic Lantern has great firmware that opens all that up. It also has timers built in to the new firmware. I mainly work from Helos - and I beat the crap out of these bodies. As the M3 has lowlight (timelapse) issues I would not touch it. Put a Cinema profile on a M2 & have some fun!

This was done w/ M2's. In fact, everything I do is w/ M2's. ">">
  • EEFASEEFAS Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2012
    M2 with Magic Lantern Firmware - filmed 2 weeks ago. You cannot do the time lapses w/ a M3. You also do not need to lay track - we could not on this location & used the wheelchair......

">