Options

*ENTRY* Thread DSS #115 (One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish)

2»

Comments

• Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2012
    Those are great shots Donna - I love Chihuly!! Hope you go ahead & enter one, they do seem Seuss-ish, especially with the right title. (ok, nevermind, just realized they are out of the time frame)
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2012
    lkbart wrote: »
    Those are great shots Donna - I love Chihuly!! Hope you go ahead & enter one, they do seem Seuss-ish, especially with the right title. (ok, nevermind, just realized they are out of the time frame)

Thanks, I wish I could! ne_nau.gif Yes, these were taken outside of the challenge dates. If the person I was going with hadn't backed out today, I would have had sometime to use.
  • Options
    rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2012
    Chilhuly is also on exhibit here in VA till February, but I haven't headed over there yet. Thankfully, the quilt show actually provided me a great subject, although fleeting as it was on public display at the show.... Because the name Gert in a Yurt (which SEEMED very like a Suess title!!) ---just came into my head when I saw it, and then I had to hunt down a subject!!