Best of 2012?

2»

Comments

• superduckzsuperduckz Registered Users Posts: 377 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2013
    Since I've only really been at this since July 2012, here is what amounts to the first six months (or about half) of the best of for my entire portfolio. I'm still not even sure what my particular "style" is exactly but what the heck, intimidated as I truly am by the talent on here, nothing ventured nothing gained as they say. I've set it up as the opening slideshow of my Homepage. About 45 photo's or so. http://steveducharme.zenfolio.com/

Of course any and all CC always appreciated.
    Accidents and Inspiration
    One of these days I'll have to figure out what my "style" is..
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited February 27, 2013
    PedalGirl wrote: »
    I hope you all don't mind if I share my slide show of shots I took in Joshua Tree this past weekend. I'm kinda proud of how it came out. :)

Hi Lisa, I am just starting to look at this thread but took a minute last night to watch your slideshow. Looks like you had a great time and got lots of beautiful shots including your fantastic entry for the last challenge! I was also struck by your last shots and was surprised to find them figuring in my dreams just before I woke up this morning. :)

Thanks for sharing these!

Gretchen