How to recover deleted folders

fred1fred1 Beginner grinnerPosts: 2Registered Users Beginner grinner
edited August 24, 2014 in SmugMug Support
We have deleted a folder with many galleries by mistake any idea how to recover these files.

Thanks

Comments

• AllenAllen "tweak 'til it squeaks" St. Louis, MoPosts: 9,728Registered Users Major grins
    edited August 23, 2014
    fred1 wrote: »
    We have deleted a folder with many galleries by mistake any idea how to recover these files.

Thanks
    Contact Smug support, they can recover the galleries.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website | My Blog
  • fred1fred1 Beginner grinner Posts: 2Registered Users Beginner grinner
    edited August 23, 2014
    Allen wrote: »
    Contact Smug support, they can recover the galleries.

Thanks Allan, how quickly do they respond, we have sent them a request for support. We got the standard reply saying they received the request.
  • phaserbeamphaserbeam Major grins Posts: 452Registered Users Major grins
    edited August 23, 2014
    fred1 wrote: »
    Thanks Allan, how quickly do they respond, we have sent them a request for support. We got the standard reply saying they received the request.

In most case i got a reply within 24h...
  • annnna8888annnna8888 Slovenian Support Her0 SloveniaPosts: 933Registered Users, Super Moderators SmugMug Employee
    edited August 24, 2014
    Fred, when you write our help desk, you first get an automated response that your email has been received, and then a reply from one of our support heroes follows shortly, usually within an hour. I hope your problem is now solved and galleries recovered. :)

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • smartypantssmartypants smartypants Posts: 6Registered Users Big grins

I deleted several folders with many galleries from my homepage-- please help me get them back.
    I sent an email,since it is nighttime and there is no other option. Do I need to leave my homepage online or can i click off for now??

schatzi
  • JenuineJenuine Big grins Posts: 97Registered Users SmugMug Employee

Hello @smartypants, reach out to our Support Desk, [email protected] The Support Heroes will be happy to assist with recovery of the Galleries.

Jen
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • DayPhoDayPho DaytonPosts: 11Registered Users Big grins
    edited July 20, 2019
    They need a trash can type system.. its way too easy to delete way too many files at once.

Canon Mark IV & 6D. Too many lenses to list, mostly L. 35mm L is my pride and joy and the 85mm 1.4 will be legend. Fan of Adorama, Smugmug and Mpix.