How to recover deleted folders

fred1fred1 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 24, 2014 in SmugMug Support
We have deleted a folder with many galleries by mistake any idea how to recover these files.

Thanks

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2014
    fred1 wrote: »
    We have deleted a folder with many galleries by mistake any idea how to recover these files.

Thanks
    Contact Smug support, they can recover the galleries.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • fred1fred1 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 23, 2014
    Allen wrote: »
    Contact Smug support, they can recover the galleries.

Thanks Allan, how quickly do they respond, we have sent them a request for support. We got the standard reply saying they received the request.
  • phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2014
    fred1 wrote: »
    Thanks Allan, how quickly do they respond, we have sent them a request for support. We got the standard reply saying they received the request.

In most case i got a reply within 24h...
  • annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 24, 2014
    Fred, when you write our help desk, you first get an automated response that your email has been received, and then a reply from one of our support heroes follows shortly, usually within an hour. I hope your problem is now solved and galleries recovered. :)

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • smartypantssmartypants Registered Users Posts: 6 Big grins

I deleted several folders with many galleries from my homepage-- please help me get them back.
    I sent an email,since it is nighttime and there is no other option. Do I need to leave my homepage online or can i click off for now??

schatzi
  • JenuineJenuine Registered Users Posts: 155 SmugMug Employee

Hello @smartypants, reach out to our Support Desk, help@smugmug.com. The Support Heroes will be happy to assist with recovery of the Galleries.

Jen
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • DayPhoDayPho Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited July 20, 2019
    They need a trash can type system.. its way too easy to delete way too many files at once.

Canon Mark IV & 6D. Too many lenses to list, mostly L. 35mm L is my pride and joy and the 85mm 1.4 will be legend. Fan of Adorama, Smugmug and Mpix.