New Posts From Europe and the U.S.
Comments and feedback appreciated!
- The Eiffel Tower and Pont Alexandre III nearing Sunset – A dull cloudy day in Paris until the sun wedged out between clouds, and Paris lit up with this scene.
- A Tree Lined Drive to a Mansion near Bruges, Belgium.
- Louvre Museum And Pool Reflection in Paris, France - Always beautiful, the cloudless skies and the lack of crowds made this a stop and shoot moment.
- Lobster Cove near Manchester-by-the-Sea Massachusetts is my new favorite oceanfront location. This site was exploding with Fall Foliage when we visited.
- A Little Rain Gives Solitude To A Stroller - He said the rain cleared the crowds and lets him enjoy peaceful strolls along Pont Neuf and the River Seine in Paris.
- Sunset Over Cemetery in Dijon France - I shot this unusual lighting as the sun was setting behind me, getting dark except for a beam of light on the trees.
- A Fashionable Stroller in the Rain on Pont Neuf, Paris.
- I shot this pond for the rippling water and multi-colored blurred stone background. The ducks stole the focus, but I liked the effect..
- Ranchland near Calabasas, CA. This former Home of the Chumash "Indians," is largely unchanged in 1,000s of years.
- Walden Pond - The view from the cabin of Henry David Thoreau, and probably my only selfie ever, snapped by my Canon time-lapse shutter release...
- Mystical Lighting and Cloud Cover Over a Church
- Autumn scene with backlit leaves and cloudy skies on Coastal Scenic Route 127 in Massachusetts, my new favorite east coast highway.
- A brownstone near Washington Square in New York City, NY - In the same neighborhood as the Home Studio of Annie Leibovitz - JohnBrody.com / John Brody Photography.
- Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Montmartre hillside artist colony which was a training ground for a long list of painters including van Gogh, Dalí, Monet, & Picasso.
- Gothic Backstreet in Dijon France. Some buildings were hundreds of years old; a few dated as old as a 1,000 years.
Thanks much, John
Travel & Landscape Favorites at JohnBrody.com / Facebook / Blog / JohnBrodyPhotography.com