A Thirst For Rust

black mambablack mamba Major grinsJacksonville, FLPosts: 6,649Registered Users Major grins

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

Comments

• roaddog52roaddog52 Major grins In the sticks, NE of SeattlePosts: 1,156Registered Users Major grins

Nice one Tom! I like the way this fades from dark to light, or light to dark. Depending on how you view it. The black and orange works well together.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,763Registered Users Major grins

I've been looking at this several times. I like the colors and contrast, however I think it is a bit soft (out of focus?) and it bothers me... Keep well my friend.

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,649Registered Users Major grins

@roaddog52 said:
    Nice one Tom! I like the way this fades from dark to light, or light to dark. Depending on how you view it. The black and orange works well together.

Phil

Thanks, Phil, for the visit. I appreciate your impressions of the shot.

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,649Registered Users Major grins

@Juano said:
    I've been looking at this several times. I like the colors and contrast, however I think it is a bit soft (out of focus?) and it bothers me... Keep well my friend.

Thanks for commenting, buddy. Some parts of the image appear sharper than others....to me. It's an old sign and weathering also had an influence to some degree. It doesn't help as well that this shot is a substantial enlargement. Stay safe down there, Cristóbal.

• El GatoEl Gato Global Trekker Posts: 391Registered Users Major grins

Vibrant! Nice colors, eye catching.

Well done, thanks for sharing your thirst for rust!

Thanks, El Gato. I appreciate you looking in.

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CAPosts: 7,705Registered Users Major grins

Excellent Tom! HNY!

@Stumblebum said:
    Excellent Tom! HNY!

Thanks, Taz. Same to you on the HNY.