An intricate flower

black mambablack mamba Major grinsJacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 6,958 Major grins

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

Comments

  • sarasphotossarasphotos Major grins Augsburg, GermanyRegistered Users Posts: 2,766 Major grins

    I love passion flowers! Cool shot.

  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 6,958 Major grins

    Thanks. I had no idea what its name was. I just knew it was beautiful.

    If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • El GatoEl Gato Global Trekker Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins

    Wonderful colors!! Spot on.

    Just wondering what a square crop 9x9 for example might look like.

    Could be interesting if mixed/set among two other shots of contrasting colors and print sizes.

    Visually dynamic, well done Tom.

  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 6,958 Major grins

    @El Gato said:
    Wonderful colors!! Spot on.

    Just wondering what a square crop 9x9 for example might look like.

    Could be interesting if mixed/set among two other shots of contrasting colors and print sizes.

    Visually dynamic, well done Tom.

    Whoa, partner. The thought of a workload like that has me scurrying for cover.

    If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 7,928 Major grins

    Its sweet Tom! I would think about a radial filter around the lovely thing and maybe darken some? Exposure maybe -0.3 to -0.5 or something.....To sell light we rely on dark! Cheers!

  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 6,958 Major grins

    @Stumblebum said:
    Its sweet Tom! I would think about a radial filter around the lovely thing and maybe darken some? Exposure maybe -0.3 to -0.5 or something.....To sell light we rely on dark! Cheers!

    A radial filter? Is that something that will make my car go faster.

    If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 7,928 Major grins

    @black mamba said:

    @Stumblebum said:
    Its sweet Tom! I would think about a radial filter around the lovely thing and maybe darken some? Exposure maybe -0.3 to -0.5 or something.....To sell light we rely on dark! Cheers!

    A radial filter? Is that something that will make my car go faster.

    I need one too then!! ;)

  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 6,958 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2020

    @Stumblebum said:

    @black mamba said:

    @Stumblebum said:
    Its sweet Tom! I would think about a radial filter around the lovely thing and maybe darken some? Exposure maybe -0.3 to -0.5 or something.....To sell light we rely on dark! Cheers!

    A radial filter? Is that something that will make my car go faster.

    I need one too then!! ;)

    It's my time to ask a dumb question, my friend. Is a radial filter a function of a program....ala Photoshop or similar thing....that lets you isolate a circular area of a selected size, then allows you to make adjustments to the areas outside of that selected area? I really don't know. Help. Help.

    If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 7,928 Major grins

    Lightroom, circular filter, you can control everything in it, or invert it to control everything outside it. It might not be radial filter maybe some other name, I always mess it up, but its in the main tab above basic.....cheers Tom!

Sign In or Register to comment.