Are you actually having any sales?

MrfunksMrfunks CardiffRegistered Users Posts: 9 Big grins

New to this, but not hearing much regarding success stories.

Have you had any?
If so whats your website?
Just trying to get some inspiration, to what layout and method actually works?
Do you have a blog separate?
Do you Market your site?

Comments

• Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Walkin' like a Penguin! Atwater, CaRegistered Users Posts: 5,194 Major grins

@Mrfunks said:
    Have you had any?

Yes.

@Mrfunks said:

In my signature.

@Mrfunks said:

Yes, my website is WordPress that I include a blog. I use SmugMug only for my gallery.

@Mrfunks said:
    Do you Market your site?

No, just relay on Google.

• ShinryaShinrya Peter Stewart Hội An, VietnamRegistered Users Posts: 185 Major grins

Have you had any?

Yes. Occasional smaller size print sales though site. Majority though are from e-mail enquiries, so I fulfill the order outside of Smugmug.

In sig.

Just trying to get some inspiration, to what layout and method actually works?

I use a pretty standard large thumbnail layout for galleries. Best thing to do is look at the websites for large artists that sell their work, and try to emulate their structure.

No. I created a blog folder in the Organizer, then make Pages within it which I use to make blog posts. It's very janky however as SM still refuses to offer any kind of blogging solution.

Do you Market your site?

No. I just try to use good SEO practices for the site and images to show up on Google, and the occasional plug on FB/Twitter/IG.