Comments

• neastguyneastguy Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    here is my stuff...
    66837488-L.jpg
  • SundanceSundance Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited August 16, 2006
    My guitar stuff........
    I've got a Fender acoustic (so-so sound), Strat Ultra with Lace pickups, Fender Hot Rod Deville amp, Kustom 200 watt PA amp, SM-58 mic, wireless stuff, pedals, tuners, cables, etc. Used to play in a classic rock band; band broke up, don't play much anymore. Now disabled due to neck problems (I think the weight of a Les Paul Standard did that, Ha!). I'm thinking of selling it all and getting into the DSLR business. I used film SLR's for 25 years. I'm just having a hard time turning loose of my guitar stuff. It's still a good stress reliever to close the doors, crank up the amp, and let loose on China Grove, Freebird, Cocaine(the song), etc.eek.gif
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    Sundance wrote:
    It's still a good stress reliever to close the doors, crank up the amp, and let loose on China Grove, Freebird, Cocaine(the song), etc.eek.gif

nod.gif
    good therapy.

welcome to Dgrin by the waythumb.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• ballentphotoballentphoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2006
    Sundance wrote:
    I've got a Fender acoustic (so-so sound), Strat Ultra with Lace pickups, Fender Hot Rod Deville amp, Kustom 200 watt PA amp, SM-58 mic, wireless stuff, pedals, tuners, cables, etc. Used to play in a classic rock band; band broke up, don't play much anymore. Now disabled due to neck problems (I think the weight of a Les Paul Standard did that, Ha!). I'm thinking of selling it all and getting into the DSLR business. I used film SLR's for 25 years. I'm just having a hard time turning loose of my guitar stuff. It's still a good stress reliever to close the doors, crank up the amp, and let loose on China Grove, Freebird, Cocaine(the song), etc.eek.gif

I do not have one, but am planning on making by own electric, does that count? :D
    -Michael
    Just take the picture :):
    Pictures are at available at:http://www.ballentphoto.com

My Blog: http://ballentphoto.blogspot.com