Options

Prints and Smugmug branding...

2»

Comments

• Options
    blopezblopez Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 13, 2008
    Intrigued by this thread's ideas - here's my suggestion: some pro labs are offering an alternative (non-generic) packaging for an additional fee to their orders. I would love to see this as an option here where we can pay an additional minimal fee to add a nicer looking -non branding package to select orders.

In the meantime, would someone tell me how we can have our clients prints mailed to self so I could repackage with my own branding packaging and also do my quality check. I'd rather do that in the meantime.

thx- B
  • Options
    JenH2008JenH2008 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited September 13, 2008
    shipping to photographer first
    I am with ya on this - I would love for clients to order pics, but have smugmug send them to me first so I can check them over and send them on to the client....I stopped online ordering for fear that the color wasn't right or something would go wrong when clients ordered directly online and then I would have to deal with it....but I think the purchasing of my pics has gone down since people don't have that easy online ordering option...

Love the idea of having our own little thank-you or something personal inside if it is shipped diretly from the printing company...you guys are so clever...I am anxious to see if the smugmug team can come up with something cool.....they are great! :)

blopez wrote:
    Intrigued by this thread's ideas - here's my suggestion: some pro labs are offering an alternative (non-generic) packaging for an additional fee to their orders. I would love to see this as an option here where we can pay an additional minimal fee to add a nicer looking -non branding package to select orders.

In the meantime, would someone tell me how we can have our clients prints mailed to self so I could repackage with my own branding packaging and also do my quality check. I'd rather do that in the meantime.

thx- B