EXIF gone all weird!!

2»

Comments

• ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    I have some that are still not restored here, for example. Please, can you give us a rough idea how long it's going to be for these last few: hours, days, weeks, months, years, never? I could restore them myself, but I won't if the horizon is less than months.

Thanks.
    If not now, when?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    rutt wrote:
    I have some that are still not restored here, for example. Please, can you give us a rough idea how long it's going to be for these last few: hours, days, weeks, months, years, never? I could restore them myself, but I won't if the horizon is less than months.

Thanks.
    onethumb wrote:
    I'm busily restoring that remaining .5% now, please bear with me.

Stand by, rutt... thanks in advance for your patience in this.
  • onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    onethumb wrote:
    The vast majority of images EXIF data at SmugMug has been restored. (Roughly 99.5%)

I'm busily restoring that remaining .5% now, please bear with me.

Don

We're now sitting at 99.75%. I estimate less than 24 hours before they're all back.

It may look like you have "missing" photos in your galleries if you're using the "Sort by date taken" gallery setting. As soon as all the photos have their exif back, this setting will properly get all your photos again - until then, you can temporarily switch to "sort by filename" or "sort by caption" to fix this problem.

Sorry again, and thanks for your patience.

Don
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    Thanks to Sebastian for steering me to this thread...I thought I was losing not only my photos but my mind as well!!!! rolleyes1.gif
  • onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    onethumb wrote:
    We're now sitting at 99.75%. I estimate less than 24 hours before they're all back.

It may look like you have "missing" photos in your galleries if you're using the "Sort by date taken" gallery setting. As soon as all the photos have their exif back, this setting will properly get all your photos again - until then, you can temporarily switch to "sort by filename" or "sort by caption" to fix this problem.

Sorry again, and thanks for your patience.

Don

We should be at 100% again.

If you're missing photos, or have bogus EXIF, please contact SmugMug customer support - it may be some other problem.

Don