Bug making Red Bubbles

2»

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Thanks Mbz and Gus :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Amazing! The pic is so sharp - not my favorite subject but the pic is superb.
    edited August 16, 2006
    Jnichols wrote:
    Amazing! The pic is so sharp - not my favorite subject but the pic is superb.

Thanks Jen :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • steelephotography.comsteelephotography.com Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    amazing image....
    Is it blood from some poor host organism???

Awais, can you share the details on how you took this image?

This image captures ultimate paradox of photography -- you can make a beautiful image of something that would otherwise be so unpleasant.

I can't stop looking at it. Nice work..

DS
    edited August 17, 2006
    Is it blood from some poor host organism???

Awais, can you share the details on how you took this image?

This image captures ultimate paradox of photography -- you can make a beautiful image of something that would otherwise be so unpleasant.

I can't stop looking at it. Nice work..

DS

ok he was resting on red Grape vine. And making bubbles i saw it bursting . May be it was overload with food headscratch.gif . But as Skippy Brian and Dalan said
    bugs also bring in mouth again what they eat as Cows and goats. But red color is Odd may be it ate something with red blood may be a mosquito :uhoh
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=39008

Thanks for you comments you have great photos in your web it is honour that you left comments on my photo clap.gif

My Gallery
  • steelephotography.comsteelephotography.com Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    Thanks...
    ok he was resting on red Grape vine. And making bubbles i saw it bursting . May be it was overload with food headscratch.gif . But as Skippy Brian and Dalan said
    bugs also bring in mouth again what they eat as Cows and goats. But red color is Odd may be it ate something with red blood may be a mosquito :uhoh
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=39008

Thanks for you comments you have great photos in your web it is honour that you left comments on my photo clap.gif

I have been an admirer of your work for quite some time (albeit silently...)

There has to be a stock market out there for these bug photos. They are truly stunning.

DS
    edited August 17, 2006
    I have been an admirer of your work for quite some time (albeit silently...)

DS
    headscratch.gifmwink.gif Thanks again
    There has to be a stock market out there for these bug photos. They are truly stunning.

headscratch.gif

Regards

My Gallery