Why cant i open 30D files in CS2 ?

2»

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    This does not mean you can relax waxy...that deal still stands rolleyes1.gif
  • marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    gus wrote:
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Thankyou Art...

Wow...I feel stupid. I said it wrong not once, but twice.
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Look at the timestamps, 58 minutes naughty.gif

rolleyes1.gif you silly wanker !
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    gus wrote:
    This does not mean you can relax waxy...that deal still stands rolleyes1.gif
    thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • BenA2BenA2 Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    Maybe you need to update bridge and PS
    gus wrote:
    ok..rebooted over & over. re-shot images & refiled them in new folder. Every time i open the photos in bridge i just get the CS2 symbol (apature with CS2 written on the symbol...NO THUMBNAILS ne_nau.gif If i select the shot it opens but i cant see which photo im selecting.

buller ..buller

Is it because i put the update plug-in in the wrong spot maybe ?
    I don't know if this is your problem or not, but I experienced something similar a couple of days ago. I was trying to open Rebel XT files, which I've been doing for the last year in Bridge and PS CS2. But, Bridge was not caching the files (just showing the CS2 icons) and PS was giving me the same error message you're getting. It was really frustrating because NOTHING in my workflow had changed.

On a whim, I decided to update PS. I went to Help->Upgrades in Bridge, and there were new versions of both Bridge and PS. I let the updater install them and POOF! Everything went back to normal.

Assuming you have the latest version of ACR in the right place, then try updating the whole software suite and if you're as lucky as me, everthing will work.