Options

film strip border?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ronnronn Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 22, 2005
    A little help needed...
    I apologize in advance, but I need some help with the epaperpress.com 35mm film frame. I'm trying to use the frame for a strip of three images and, no matter what I've tried so far, my image shows up in the middle frame.

Can someone tell me a little more precisely, the steps to take to accomplish the line of the instructions that says, "move image to frame?"

Thanks!
  • Options
    mercphotomercphoto Registered Users Posts: 4,550 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    ronn wrote:
    I apologize in advance, but I need some help with the epaperpress.com 35mm film frame. I'm trying to use the frame for a strip of three images and, no matter what I've tried so far, my image shows up in the middle frame.

Can someone tell me a little more precisely, the steps to take to accomplish the line of the instructions that says, "move image to frame?"

Thanks!
    Yeah, I had trouble with that as well. As you found out, when you copy an image to the film strip it always lands on the middle frame. Simply select that layer, grab the move tool, and move it to one of the other frames. You have to do this view at high manification so that you align the picture layer directly on top the film strip in the correct place. A little tedious but not bad, really. Maybe there is an easier way (such as a way that "snaps" the image into alignment automatically) but I'm unaware of one.
    Bill Jurasz - Mercury Photography - Cedar Park, TX
    A former sports shooter
    Follow me at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bjurasz/
    My Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mercphoto?ref=hdr_shop_menu
  • Options
    ronnronn Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 25, 2005
    mercphoto wrote:
    Yeah, I had trouble with that as well. [deletia]
    Works great, thanks!