Options

Just a few snapshots of my sons

2»

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    I haven't seen them in a very long time, so when I saw the title of your post, I just had to stop.. They are cute as always, and growing......as kids do!!

Your youngest reminds me of shots of Andy, with the eating and all!!

Cool kids, looks like the good life you have. And as you know, that first shot is a classic!!!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    matty, really enjoyed looking and reading! they're wonderful!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2007
    elfving73 wrote:
    Howdy folks!
    Ok! End of this "child pic terror". Now I'll grab a sandwich, then I'll try to get some sleep. Oh, I did meantion that I'm at work, didn't I? Siiigh! :Dmwink.gif
    Regards / Matty

Matty your kids are adorable, I love that first shot, I can image the high pitched scream echoing in the alley way bouncing off the bricks for everyone to hear and know "THIS KID AINT HAPPY!!!" rolleyes1.gif

How nice of you to allow you children to participate in the
    "Get To Know Your Hamburger Inside Out" event on a regular basis clap.gif

Gosh I remember when your eldest wasn't even born yet, now look at him, such a little man now isn't he iloveyou.gif

Thanks for sharing Matty :D ..... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    DRabbitDRabbit Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2007
    Matty,

Your shots are really wonderful! But I have to say, the first one and Gällivare-häng are works of art. Amazing!

By the way "Gällivare-häng" -- we call that "plumbers crack" in the states! lol3.gif
    Amy :D
    Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

The Dang Gallery on DangRabbit - Follow me on Twitter or on Facebook
    Leica M8: Zeiss 35mm f/2 Biogon and 50mm f/2 Planar; Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5, 50mm f/1.5 Nokton and 75mm f/2.5 Heliar
    Olympus E-P1: Zuiko 14-42 and 25mm f/2.8 Pancake; Panasonic 45-200mm and 20mm f/1.7; and M-to-m4/3 adaptor
    Olympus e620: Zuiko 14-54 f/2.8-3.5

• Options
    ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2007
    What fabulous family albums you must have...your photos are really amazing...so crisp, clear, creative, capturing the moment. So great!! My favorites are the first two and the B&Ws, but they are all wonderful.

Elaine
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography