AMA SBK Daytona - Done and Dusted For Another Year

2»

Comments

• SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    gsgary wrote:
    NW200 by any chance, I sold my 300mmF4 to a chap in Limavady he was asking for some good places to shoot i wasn't much help as last time i went i was not into photography

unfortunately not Gary, I don't have a pass for the road racing. I hope to get more pics published this year and, if I do, I will have a stronger application next year. I will be doing all of my shooting at Mondello this year. that suits me as I get cars, bikes and drifting and its only an hour away wings.gif
  • maczippymaczippy Registered Users Posts: 597 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Seamus wrote:
    something for me to try next month, hope you don't mind, imitation is the sincerest... rolleyes1.gif . I know just the spot to get that kind of shot too mwink.gif

Have at it! I know it's a popular technique with car shooters but with bikes it's a little harder (as the actress said to the....)

Andrew :)
    AutoMotoPhoto® Motorcycle Racing Photography
    Next Race - MotoGP Donington
    :ivar

• galaxycowpokegalaxycowpoke Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2007
    maczippy wrote:
    I just go out there and have fun as I have no pressure to create anything for anyone except myself.

I think that shows in the images. I really enjoyed them. The 2006 book looks great. I know a lot of GP enthusiasts. If they wanted a book, how much and where to buy? deal.gif I can pass on a linky and recommendation, if desired. thumb.gif Let me know.