LPS#3 Irregular: Linens from the Outlet

2»

Comments

• urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    Well, Lynne changed the original post before I had a chance to comment. I totally understand the concept of the 'irregulars' in linens (hey! I'm a woman, aren't I???) But when I looked at your photo the first time, I was so awestruck by your sons' gorgeous eyelashes and the overall scene that I totally missed the black mark through the label. Then I read your comment about it and went back, and once again I was blown away by the shot in general and missed it again! Good grief! Finally.....I saw it. It just wasn't quite noticeable enough to compete with the strong image and it just seemed to get 'lost'. I didn't comment because I wanted to think about how you could make it more noticeable. So you've already solved the delima and I can quit fretting over it! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif Really nice image, Lynne, and why do boys have all the long eyelashes anyway??? :saurora
    good grief I really cornfused folks, I feel terrible! the original had a tag but no mark, then i added the mark, then cloned out the tag altogether and obviously I have (really no idea how this happened via smugmug) cross linked them, as they are physically in three different galleries...

anyway, thanks for the feedback, I think i'm leaving well enough alone! but sure glad someone alerted me to the snafu.

and yeah little harry has his mommy's eyelashes. thumb.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2007
    Another Male perspective
    I too had to pontificate (how's that for a word Liquid?) while viewing this shot. After reading all the explanations.....sure, no brainer. I agree that the shot is wonderful (fabulous conversions btw) but misses the mark for the theme.....only because it needs to be a bit more obvious to a viewer...judge or no judge.

If the theme were B&W portraits...you'd get the cookie! I ran out of wine again and sorry I'm not much help. Bottom line.....go with your instincts...that's what makes you, you.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552