LPS#4: Enough cheesy business...

2»

Comments

• ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2007
    Cool beans, Nik. I'm glad you went back to the original image expression. Thanks for showing the studio pic, too!

Looks good to me.... the only thing that bothers me a smidge is the bra strap cut off on the right side (looks like a purse strap without the studio shot!).

Definite contender, though! thumb.gif
    Chris
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2007
    ChrisJ wrote:
    Cool beans, Nik. I'm glad you went back to the original image expression. Thanks for showing the studio pic, too!

Looks good to me.... the only thing that bothers me a smidge is the bra strap cut off on the right side (looks like a purse strap without the studio shot!).

Definite contender, though! thumb.gif

Thanks, Chris! thumb.gif

Hush, don't tell anybody about that strap cutoff, maybe then won't notice mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited April 24, 2007
    Virginia,
    Flyinggina wrote:
    ...If memory serves, 3 steaming tea pots(or maybe it was two, I haven't gone back to check) were in the top 10 of LPS #1. ...

Three were submitted, two made it :-)
  • intentional_noiseintentional_noise Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited April 24, 2007
    Cool! I was really impressed with the make-up job when you said that it was all one pic. I can't colour in that straight rolleyes1.gifThanks so much for sharing your 'making of' and a great entry. Both of your ideas were really inspiring. Still love battle of energies though and would have been in a confusion of choice for entry if these were my ideas.

Kudos! thumb.gif
    edited April 24, 2007
    Cool! I was really impressed with the make-up job when you said that it was all one pic. I can't colour in that straight rolleyes1.gifThanks so much for sharing your 'making of' and a great entry. Both of your ideas were really inspiring. Still love battle of energies though and would have been in a confusion of choice for entry if these were my ideas.

Kudos! thumb.gif

Thank you! thumb.gif
    She's a "MUA for hire", just in case you're interested :-) mwink.gif
    It was in fact a tough choice. And I while I don't think it's as cool as some other ideas I'm starting to see, I'm pretty satisfied with it.
  • AuroraAurora Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    Your entry is wonderful!

Great work!

thumb.gif
    edited April 25, 2007
    Aurora,
    Aurora wrote:
    Your entry is wonderful!
    Great work!