Options

Positive Feedback Thread (post/search here)

Comments

• Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2008
    Seller: SloYerRoll (me)
    Buyer: RandySmugMug
    Item: Nikon D50 w/ 3GB of Memory

Notes:
    Randy is great to work with. I'll be happy to buy from him or sell to him anytime! A++

-Jon
  • Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2008
    Seller: AaronNelson
    Buyer: SloYerRoll (me)
    Item: D200 body, remote and dvd

Notes:
    All items in perfect condition as I expected. I'll gladly buy or sell to Aaron anytime. A++

-Jon
  • Options
    NDebNDeb Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    Seller: S-Man
    Buyer: NDeb
    Item: Lowepro Slingshot 100

Awesome transaction; quick to delivery to Hawaii and bag was in excellent like-new condition. Thank you! Aloha, -debbie
  • Options
    S-ManS-Man Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    Buyer: Ndeb

Seller: Me

Item: Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW

Comments: Great member to have here, excellent communication, fast payment. Smooth transaction.
    Thanks Deb!
    Sam
  • Options
    RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Buyer: Me (Raphy)

Item: Flash Diffuser

Comments: Real smooth transaction and a great person to deal with... and what do u know, he likes us Canadians and will ship outisde the USA.. wow... that's rare nowadays ;) THANKS FOR A GREAT product - works great and i highly recommend it!
  • Options
    edited February 1, 2008
    Buyer: Raphy

Seller: Me! S-Man!

Item: Flash Diffuser ITEM LINK
    Comments: Fast payment, Smooth transaction. Sure, Canada is A-OK in my book. I'm glad you like the Diffuser.
    Thanks for the kind Comments!
    Sam
  • Options
    eyusufeyusuf Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2008
    buyer: me
    seller: JHaveman
    item: tamron 28-75

lens arrived fast and as described. A+ seller.
  • Options
    baldiemebaldieme Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    Buyer: tchan
    Item: EOS 30D

Nice guy to deal with. Very fair, would definitely deal with him again.
  • Options
    RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    Buyer: Me
    Item: Lowepro Slingshot 200

Great person to deal with, very fair, ships to Canada (thumb.gif ), product as described, and very fast shipping! - pleasure to deal with ! THANKS ! clap.gif
  • Options
    edited February 7, 2008
    Buyer: Raphy

Seller: Me

Item: Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW

Comments: Fast payment, excellent communication, smooth transaction. No problems shipping to Canada except for the USPS's leisurely pace. Would do business with him again!thumb.gif
    Sam
  • Options
    aquaticvideographeraquaticvideographer Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    Generous benefactor: Eric&Susan
    username: Eric&Susan
    item: BP-511 battery

Eric&Susan was very generous and hooked me up with a spare battery for my Digital Rebel. They responded to my Pay It Forward thread request. Shoutout to Eric&Susan to thank them for their generosity!

Oh, and Eric (of Eric&Susan fame) shipped the battery quickly and it got here in one piece, so if you're thinking of doing business with him/them, I can highly recommend them!
  • Options
    PackMulePackMule Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2008
    Remford
    Seller: Remford

Buyer: PackMule

Item: Canon XTi (body only)

OUTSTANDING transaction. While exercising my due (read: anal) diligence in researching Remford's feedback on other forums (which turns out to be very good), I missed out on the item I was originally going to purchase.

Understanding my budget limitations and time constraint (baby to be born any day now!), Remford worked with me to find an alternate item that would suit my needs. Communication before, during, and after the sale has been EXCEPTIONAL.

The item was exactly as described in his very-thorough listing. Packing materials professional quality (or better).

There was a shipper-related issue that Remford rectified at cost to himself before I was even aware of it, and I had the camera in my hands in two days.

Fantastic seller, recommend without reservation. thumb.gif

Thanks Remford!

Nate
  • Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2008
    Seller: Seymore

Buyer: bham (me)

Item: Bogen/Manfrotto 3021 tripod legs

Great transaction. Note USPS sucks and don't believe them when they say x days on shipping. NO FAULT of Seymore, I now request things not be shipped via the Postal Service.

I am loving the tripod.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    edited February 11, 2008
    Seller: Z_28

Item: BE-E2

Great Transaction. Item is in great condition and works perfectly. I have used for a good 2 months now. Sorry for the late feedback.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    edited February 11, 2008
    Seller: photobug

Item: Used Canon 20D

Great transaction. Item arrived on time and in good working order. I have shot a lot with it in the 2 months I have had it and it works well. Sorry for the late feedback.
  • Options
    Aviator327Aviator327 Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    Seller: scottgee1
    Item: Canon EF-S 17-85mm

Comments: Great communications and fast shipping. Lens is in mint condition. Would not hesitate to buy from Scott again. Highly recommended.
    CANON 1D 10D 40D
    EF50MM 1.4
    EF50MM 1.8 MKI
    EF28-135MM IS USM
    EF 17-40MM F4L
    EF 70-200MM f4L
    CANON 580EX
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2008

Item: Canon 40D

Exceptional transaction, couldn't have gone any better. I will buy more items from Remford without hesitation. Item description, condition, shipping info, billing, etc were exactly as described if not better. Remford went a little above and beyond to get it to me ASAP. Thanks for that extra effort.
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Seller: Seymore (me)

Buyer: bham

Item: Bogen/Manfrotto 3021 tripod legs

Great transaction. Prompt payment. Would deal with him again.
    I agree that USPS gives false information. Sorry for their problem and the lesson learned. But thanks for the comm and your patience. Glad to hear it's footing the bill...
  • Options
    RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Buyer: PackMule

Item: New Canon Rebel XTi Body Only

Comments:

PackMule is a delightful buyer. Prompt, secure, payment and terrific communication are only a couple of the manyt reasons why I would welcome the opportunity for another transaction with him and heartily recommend him to any other forum seller. Thanks again!

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2008
    Buyer: bham

Item: New EOS 40D Body Only/4GB SanDisk Ultra II CF Card

Comments:

I'm very glad I was able to accommodate bham's delivery and timeline requirements, as being able to do so was a pleasure. Very prompt with both payment and communicatiton, I would gladly welcome the opportunity for our paths to cross again, and I unreservedly recommend him to any other seller looking for a direct, straightforward buying partner and transaction. Thanks bham!

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,853 moderator
    edited February 15, 2008
    Buyer: ziggy53 (me)

Seller: Pupator

Item: Linksys Phone Adapter - model #PAP2

Pupator is great to work with and he went out of his way to make this happen. Highly recommended and would gladly do business with again.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    SloYerRoll sold me a mint D50 & shipped it overnight.
    The camera is perfect & Jon is a stand up guy !
    thx
    Randy
  • Options
    rebelxtnewbierebelxtnewbie Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2008
    Buyer: Shorthair (Bran)
    Seller: rebelxtnewbie (me)
    Comment: Fast payment and good communications. Definately would do business with him again.
    Lenses: A Never Ending Revolving Door of stuff

Equipment ~ $5K, Income from pictures ~ $0K, Memories ~ Priceless
  • Options
    rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    Positive Feedback for Remford
    Buyer: rwells (me)

Item: New Canon 5D/4GB SanDisk Ultra II CF Card

Comments:
    I would highly recommend purchasing from Remford. The sale went without issue & the camera arrived expediently and very well packaged. (I did pay for 2 day delivery) The package was double boxed with a healthy supply of protective peanuts.

Everything was as described. I'll also add extra points for the extra communication, not only during the sale, but afterward as well thumb.gif
    Randy
  • Options
    rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    Positive feedback for squeaky_clean82
    Buyer: rwells (me)

Seller: squeaky_clean

Item: BG-E4 grip and (2) batteries for 5D

Comments: I would recommend buying/selling with squeaky_clean82 thumb.gif
    The sale transpired as expected. No issues. The item arrived in good time and well packaged.
    Randy
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2008
    Buyer: rwells
    Item: NEW EOS 5D

Comments: A perfect transaction from a superb buyer. I'd welcome the opportunity if I have any other items that may interest Randy, and I'd heartily recommend him to other sellers. Thanks again!

• Options
    RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    Positive Feedback for Remford

Buyer: ME! (Rrexy)

Item: Canon 85mm 1.2 L

Remford was a model seller. Great communication both before & after the sale. The Lens was packaged securely & shipped quickly. In fact, I received it the next day after purchase. It was exactly as described. I would definitely do business with Remford again!

Randy
  • Options
    NewEraChildNewEraChild Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    Username: Trish323

Item: Nikon D200

Comments: Trish was very communicative on this sale. Payed with Money Order, and she shipped out the D200 same day. All very organized and well done. Thank you Trish!
  • Options
    edited February 22, 2008
    Buyer: Rrexy

Item: New EF 85 f/1.2 L II USM

Comments: THIS Randy was every bit the terrific customer as the other (rwells). Prompt payment, great acknowledgement, and just a pleasure to do business with. I'd recommend Randy as a customer without hesitation and hope our paths happen to cross again in the Flea Market. Thanks!

• Options
    PhilCollumPhilCollum Registered Users Posts: 111 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    Seller: denisavu

Buyer: Me (PhilCollum)

Item: Canon 1D Mark III

Prompt delivery and secure packaging. Camera arrived as promised and was in excellent condition, as described. Thank you, denis!
    Phil Collum
    Phil Collum Photography
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Equipment list in my profile