Telephone number for H & H

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited February 8, 2008 in Cameras
Can anyone give me the telephone number for H & H as I want the MP-E 65mm to do my macro.
Cheers
Bob

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    canon400d wrote:
    Can anyone give me the telephone number for H & H as I want the MP-E 65mm to do my macro.
    Cheers
    Bob
    H & H ??? Do you mean B & H ?

if so...then the information is on their web site headscratch.gif

Sales Department
    Phone: 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615
    Quick-Dial: Click Here
    Fax: 800.947.7008 or 212.239.7770
    Foreign Customers Line
    Email Sales Department

Hours of Operation
    Sunday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
    Mon-Thu: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
    Friday: 9:00am– 1:00pm
    Holiday Schedule

Mailing Address

B&H Photo Video
    420 9th Avenue
    New York, N.Y. 10001

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    lol3.gif Maybe Bob wants what is probably the best bagel on the planet? (clicky)

bagels.jpg
    edited January 19, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    lol3.gif Maybe Bob wants what is probably the best bagel on the planet? (clicky)
    I seriously do not get bagels. Small amounts of filling on a hard dry stale bread that to me..is void of taste.ne_nau.gif
  • davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    gus wrote:
    I seriously do not get bagels. Small amounts of filling on a hard dry stale bread that to me..is void of taste.ne_nau.gif

Amen.
    dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.
  • ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    Ot
    You have not had GOOD bagels with great whipped cream cheese.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    gus wrote:
    Mate you don't know what you are missing. A fresh Everything bagel, still warm, oooh man :eat
    edited January 19, 2008
    ChatKat wrote:
    You have not had GOOD bagels with great whipped cream cheese.
    Well ive had them fresh with whipped cheese. Still didnt ring any bells.
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    A fresh bagel, toasted, with cream cheese and smoked salmon (lochs)...I'm heading out now to find one!
    Growing with Dgrin

• TerrenceTerrence Registered Users Posts: 477 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    gus wrote:
    Well ive had them fresh with whipped cheese. Still didnt ring any bells.

That is a truly tragic tale.
    Terrence

My photos

"The future is an illusion, but a damned handy one." - David Allen
    edited January 19, 2008
    Terrence wrote:
    That is a truly tragic tale.
    Nup...i managed to get over it real fast once i had my first ever 'in 'n out' burger when i was in SF. (que homer simpson drool sound)
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2008
    gus wrote:
    Nup...i managed to get over it real fast once i had my first ever 'in 'n out' burger when i was in SF. (que homer simpson drool sound)

I LOVE IN N' OUT. If there was one closer to me I would probably weigh about 400 poundsrolleyes1.gif
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
    edited January 19, 2008
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    I LOVE IN N' OUT. If there was one closer to me I would probably weigh about 400 poundsrolleyes1.gif

The 2nd day i got home from my trip to Glacier i sent them an email with an official invite to set up shop in Australia.

Maccys....Hungry Jacks (aka burger king) KFC.. Big Rooster would be out of business within a week of them opening.
    edited January 19, 2008
    (quietly smiling)
    Growing with Dgrin

• CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    There's no burger comparable to In-N-Out's.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • KEDKED Registered Users Posts: 843 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    yukio wrote:
    There's no burger comparable to In-N-Out's.

Cuong
    Stop rubbing it in for those of us who are 2,500 miles away and don't get to the West Coast often enough!
    edited January 20, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Mate you don't know what you are missing. A fresh Everything bagel, still warm, oooh man :eat
    Moderator/Site Owner/King of all things SmugMug & Dgrin: Please BAN all those who disrespect bagels in general and H&H in particular as they are clearly TROLLS!!!! (JK):D
  • swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Well, if we wanna talk about quality bakery made products with holes in the middle we all know very well donuts trump bagels any day of the week.
    edited January 20, 2008
    Well, if we wanna talk about quality bakery made products with holes in the middle we all know very well donuts trump bagels any day of the week.
    Hot covered in cinnamon sugar !!
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Andy wrote:

Ive driven the hour drive just to go to H and H for their bagels, and while your their, who can resist Zabars..... iloveyou.gif

troy
    edited January 20, 2008
    Oh Yeah. Donuts! We have a place here in town that puts a burger between two Krispy Cremes. Can you imagine! I have never tried one, and most assuredly never will, but there are those that say they love them. I'm cringing just thinking about that combo!
    Growing with Dgrin

• Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    In-N-Out? Here, let me rub it in some more...

animal style burger w/ grilled onions, or maybe a double-double mwink.gif fresh cut french fries, 100% ice cream shake. mmmm

maybe for lunch tomorrow.

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Ahhhhhhhh... so you're a cop, eh? Like Winchell's? mwink.gif
    edited January 21, 2008
    leaforte wrote:
    Oh Yeah. Donuts! We have a place here in town that puts a burger between two Krispy Cremes. Can you imagine! I have never tried one, and most assuredly never will, but there are those that say they love them. I'm cringing just thinking about that combo!
    Maybe the most disgusting waste of good red meat that I have ever heard of, and putting that same meat between two halves of perfectly good H&H bagel would not be too far behind. Can't our food genres all just get along?

And Frog Lady up above, for the love of whatever, please, I can't take it-- I am too far away, am really hungry right now, and have no West Coast trips on my horizon - you're killin' me!!!
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    KED wrote:
    Maybe the most disgusting waste of good red meat that I have ever heard of, and putting that same meat between two halves of perfectly good H&H bagel would not be too far behind. Can't our food genres all just get along?

And Frog Lady up above, for the love of whatever, please, I can't take it-- I am too far away, am really hungry right now, and have no West Coast trips on my horizon - you're killin' me!!!
    Eat up. :D
    Picture%201%283%29.jpg
  • jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    KED wrote:
    Stop rubbing it in for those of us who are 2,500 miles away and don't get to the West Coast often enough!

They aren't THAT good :nah and their fries are rather wilted.

Now for a GREAT burger, get in The Habit . Too bad I dont' eat that stuff anymore.

On the bagels: if came in a plastic bag, it isn't a bagel. NYC with cream cheese, capers, purple onion & lox. There is a place right near Bryant Park off of 5th Ave....
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    jdryan3 wrote:
    They aren't THAT good :nah and their fries are rather wilted.

Now for a GREAT burger, get in The Habit . Too bad I dont' eat that stuff anymore.

On the bagels: if came in a plastic bag, it isn't a bagel. NYC with cream cheese, capers, purple onion & lox. There is a place right near Bryant Park off of 5th Ave....

Dude, their fries are fresh from the potato, sliced and immediately fried. No frozen, coated crud, just mighty-fine potatoes as they were meant to be deep fried. And you must have never ordered one of them animal style. If I ever cheat on my veganism, that would be high on my list of coveted meat products. :D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    Andy wrote:

bagels.jpg
    Isn't H&H the place Kramer worked at (Seinfeld)?

Pfew, this thing is getting really off-topic. Canon400d, did you find what you are looking for? ear.gif
  • TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    gus wrote:

Gus,

You are hardly to be blamed for this. Bagel appreciation requires a sophisticated and delicate pallate. After abusing yours for so many years with Vegemite, I'm surprised you can taste an In n' Out burger.:eat

vegemite%20175gm.jpg
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site
    edited January 23, 2008
    Tommyboy wrote:
    Gus,

You are hardly to be blamed for this. Bagel appreciation requires a sophisticated and delicate pallate. After abusing yours for so many years with Vegemite, I'm surprised you can taste an In n' Out burger.:eat
    rolleyes1.gif Had a french woman stay at my place a while back & i thought i'd do the right thing & get some hot croissants for breakfast ..ready for when she got up. She walked into the kitchen & i was busy eating croissants smeared 1/4 inch deep with vegemite. She tasted one & almost took a fit.
  • Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    Tommyboy wrote:
    Gus,

vegemite%20175gm.jpg

I feel so enlightened...I never knew what a Vegemite Sandwich was and the phrase from that song by Men Down Under in the '80s has been in my head for over 20 years now...

I feel like I just got me uh edumacashun...

- Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com