Telephone number for H & H

2»

Comments

• SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    Gus,

Have you admitted that you eat this in the "Andy/Baldy feed me" thread? You'd probably get banned for life.
    What's the shelf life on that? 20 years?
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Gus,

Have you admitted that you eat this in the "Andy/Baldy feed me" thread? You'd probably get banned for life.
    it's good stuff deal.gif
  • TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    gus wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif Had a french woman stay at my place a while back & i thought i'd do the right thing & get some hot croissants for breakfast ..ready for when she got up. She walked into the kitchen & i was busy eating croissants smeared 1/4 inch deep with vegemite. She tasted one & almost took a fit.

rolleyes1.gif My wife did the same thing. We stayed at my cousin Moira's in Canberra. One morning my wife spread it like butter across a crumpet (I think) and Moira nearly broke her leg flying in from the kitchen to snatch it from my wife's jaw. It was a close call; nearly lost her.
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    Tommyboy wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif My wife did the same thing. We stayed at my cousin Moira's in Canberra. One morning my wife spread it like butter across a crumpet (I think) and Moira nearly broke her leg flying in from the kitchen to snatch it from my wife's jaw. It was a close call; nearly lost her.
    Mate...you need to be a seasoned aussie to eat it like that. You could end up in an ER dept for a day or 2.

I eat it out of the jar which is banned in most countries under strategic arms limitations.
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Gus,

I just dont get it...the stuff is beautiful. Shelf life you ask ? I have eaten it over 5 years old with no taste diff at all. That thread is for fancy pants 'i ate tofu & lentals today...yayyyy yayyy' (puke) anyway..not what is really good for you like vegemite.
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    gus wrote:
    I eat it out of the jar ...
    :pukeThat would explain your avatar.