From Natalie

2»

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    Shudderz wrote:
    Wow Nik......I followed your link to her vexeling work. What an amazingly talented daughter you have. Her work is beautiful. You have every right to be a proud dad.
    Thank you Heather, much appreciated! iloveyou.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    Wow Nik, you have every right to be proud!!! What a beauty she is and what fantastic work! I'm really impressed and I know nothing about vexeling except that I believe it is something waaaay beyond me!!! rolleyes1.gif
  • kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    with my slow internet connection, was not able to open your link.
    sorry
    edited February 6, 2008
    saurora wrote:
    Wow Nik, you have every right to be proud!!! What a beauty she is and what fantastic work! I'm really impressed and I know nothing about vexeling except that I believe it is something waaaay beyond me!!! rolleyes1.gif
    Thank you Susan! iloveyou.gif
    If it's any consollation, it's way beyond me, too!
    To my excuse, she could draw perfect freehand pictures or the real-life and imaginary objects/creatures since she was 3, while I was always only able to draw straight lines and even that only with the help of the ruler lol3.gif
    edited February 6, 2008
    kombizz wrote:
    with my slow internet connection, was not able to open your link.
    sorry
    I'm sorry, too. I think this image alone worth upgrading your connection mwink.gif ;-)
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    That's really cool, Nik. I love the Java book in her arms. Code Wizard, indeed!
    Chris
    edited February 6, 2008
    ChrisJ wrote:
    That's really cool, Nik. I love the Java book in her arms. Code Wizard, indeed!
    Thanks, partner! thumb.gif
    Yeah, she's getting there. She jumped into this whole CS thing headfirst, taking 2nd year class while being a 1st year student with almost zero programming experience. Using her own words, she's "barely hanging on there". But she's a smart girl, I hope the will succeed.
  • Little TLittle T Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    Awsome work she has there Nik, wish i was a fourth as talented as her. Maybe i should look into some classes as well, but for now its accounting and business classes oh joy!

You should ask her how she is liking the 70dagree weather on monday and then 30 and snow on tuesday. This crap is driving me insane!
    http://jtrankler.smugmug.com
    jtrankler@gmail.com
    Canon 60D
    Tamron 28-75 2.8
    Canon 70-200 F4 L IS
    edited February 6, 2008
    Little T wrote:
    Awsome work she has there Nik, wish i was a fourth as talented as her. Maybe i should look into some classes as well, but for now its accounting and business classes oh joy!

You should ask her how she is liking the 70dagree weather on monday and then 30 and snow on tuesday. This crap is driving me insane!

Thx, T! thumb.gif
    Weather-wise: like yours truly, she's Russa native, so all those little temperature changes mwink.gif doesn't strike her as much as they would if she were born here in LA rolleyes1.gif
    From CA to MO with love! iloveyou.gif