Options

Use Google Checkout to create PACKAGES and offer COUPON CODES!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Crystal Clear PhotographyCrystal Clear Photography Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    I just opened a google checkout account and a mercantic account for a shopping cart. I see that you have code to make a paypal cart open in another window and than continue shopping before checkout...is this possible to do with google checkout as well???

thanks for the help...

anybody??
    :rofl
    ~Crystal
    www.crystalclearphotos.com
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by what takes our breath away"
  • Options
    DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    anybody??
    Mercantec themselves will handle the cart for you. The only limitation is you can't add descriptive fields based on the photo you're viewing with them. Google Checkout doesn't do a cart like PP does.
  • Options
    GottriaGottria Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2008
    Really confused now.
    So after reading through 4 pages of Google and Paypal code I'm really confused now. What I'm trying to do is just use Smugmug checkout for single images, and at the top of the gallery offer a "Buy All CD" package for a fixed price. So if a team wants to buy all the pictures in that gallery they click on it, pay, and I'll get an email. Paypal or Google? I prefer Paypal as I'm setup and ready to go, but I can use Google checkout.