I am so confused with all the contests..

2»

Comments

• anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    thanks Kerry & Aaron, my bad:fu

rolleyes1.gif

Just don't let it happen again! :D

Where is your link?
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    Thanks for all the links and info...rolleyes1.gif

I can see some similarities but not alot...maybe I am blind to how I see my work...or maybe I do not have enough to show where I would like to take it headscratch.gif either way, he has some great photos in there...
    Brandon Perron Photography
    www.brandonperron.com
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    i just noticed the mystery in your shots avail on there...it just reminded me of some things Nikolia has done, just the way i perceive....its meant as a compliment...good luck!
    Aaron Nelson
  • BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    i just noticed the mystery in your shots avail on there...it just reminded me of some things Nikolia has done, just the way i perceive....its meant as a compliment...good luck!

No its great...it is always good to see what others think and how they precieve your work :D:D I do want to have my photos appear to have mystrey to them, so at least I am conveying that properly...again thank you very much for your compliments!!!!!!!!!
    Brandon Perron Photography
    www.brandonperron.com
  • jasonstonejasonstone Registered Users Posts: 735 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2008
    I have to admit I'm confused as hell too...

There's just so much posting about the comps that I don't know what the comp(s) is/are and which thread is the right one... headscratch.gif

I'm hoping it's cos I came in later last year and maybe I just need to see how the new one develops... and fingers crossed it becomes clear!
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    Sometimes its so dusty in the showring that I can't see the horses on the rail. No matter... Nothing that the auto-contrast button can't fix..
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..