A Few From Yesterday's Session...

2»

Comments

• RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    Now that would make for some GREAT SHOTS!!! :)wings.gif
    urbanaries wrote:
    Ah, if only two single, thirtysomething men took turns trying to get such a rise out of me......:cool
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    urbanaries wrote:
    Ah, if only two single, thirtysomething men took turns trying to get such a rise out of me......:cool
    I can remember being single (didn't like it much - married life is so much better) and I can just barely remember being 30-something. I guess that really doesn't count much for you does it!!
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    I'm coming late to this game, Jeff, and there isn't really anything left to be said! These are terrific.
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    Just beautiful! The first looks a *tad* green, but that may be just from teh grass...

But they are just amazing! Awesome!! clap.gif
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    Elaine wrote:
    I'm coming late to this game, Jeff, and there isn't really anything left to be said! These are terrific.
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Laughing.gif.....Thank you elaine.

photogmommaJust beautiful! The first looks a *tad* green, but that may be just from teh grass...

But they are just amazing! Awesome!! clap.gif

Skin can definately pick up green when lying in grass.

I did two versions of this. The other is much warmer. I preferred the cooler version shown here. The warmth may have disguised the green better, but I thought...well dunno what I though, but side by side I preferred the cooler one.

Thanks for commenting.
  • Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    PP Question
    Jeff,

The second shot that you posted, the little girl with the lollipop, how did you PP that picture? The background looks kind of surreal to me, almost gritty and I love it! I was just curious how you did that.

Cudos on a job well done.....as usuall!!! thumb.gif

Joe
    Joe
    North View Studio
    http://www.zoradphotography.com
    Montreal, Canada
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Jeff,

The second shot that you posted, the little girl with the lollipop, how did you PP that picture? The background looks kind of surreal to me, almost gritty and I love it! I was just curious how you did that.

Cudos on a job well done.....as usuall!!! thumb.gif

Joe

That is nearly straight out of the camera. I usually go through RAW files adjusting and pasting white balances along the way. Then I come back through and give each individual attention. I may have upped the contrast a bit, and I added a vignette in Lightroom. I think the "surreal" is mainly the out of focus background. The tilt helps too. It is nice that with the WB that I set, her white shirt is a tad cool, but her skin and the BG are warm......but in reality, there are very few minor adjustments to what came off the memory card.