Thank You to the LPS Hosts and Sponsors

2»

Comments

• Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Right here deal.gif in this thread :D

B&H rocks. You can talk to a friendly human being who specializes in a specific area. I get the catalog, peruse it, get on the website, then I call and talk to a few people and ask what I need, and they show me where to find the pics & specs on their site. Now THAT's customer service. I hope someday in LPS to win a gift certificate to B&H. That's some motivation for me. thumb.gif
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    What's that annoying catchphrase from the Limbaugh fans? "mega dittos" I think... well, this is one time I'll say it...

Mega dittos on the sentiments in this thread... it's been an amazing ride and I can't wait till the next round. thumb.gif
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    OMG Opertunity to sponsor an event of more then 450,000 photo nuts

Congrats B&H

clap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    I should clarify: for the whole LPS I, B&H was not a sponsor :)

SmugMug bought and paid in full for all those gift certificates, every single penny.

I'm working on getting B&H to sponsor us for LPS II. Why don't you all tell Henry Posner of B&H how much you love 'em, so that Smuggy can get a little B&H love naughty.gif

ear.gif

There....another love note to Henry inviting him to provide some swag for the next contest!! :D

Maureen
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Why don't you all tell Henry Posner of B&H how much you love 'em, so that Smuggy can get a little B&H love naughty.gif

ear.gif

B&H is great for listing stuff that's way too esoteric and borderline for most photogear stores. I mean, where else could I find a step-UP ring (and a big one too) from 77mm to make a splash-bag with a window thumb.gif

Go for it Henry :D
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • henryphenryp Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2008
    LiquidAir wrote:
    You've just gotta work 'em into the composition just like you'd do with, say, goldfish.

Goldfish's easy! :-)reventum.jpg
  • Lee MasseyLee Massey Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Why don't you all tell Henry Posner of B&H how much you love 'em, so that Smuggy can get a little B&H love naughty.gif

ear.gif

:D:D:D

I have to admit that I bought equipment from B&H before LPS, but LPS was a motivating force for me to use my equipment in new ways. After seeing more and more entries it made we want to try new ideas... often requiring new equipment. :cry

It just keeps reeling me back in...

So B&H... where is the love? mwink.gif

Lee