Lindsey .....part two

2»

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    Elaine wrote:
    Just looking at these again, Jeff, and it's hard to believe that this is set TWO from a shoot! I mean...you got SO many gorgeous shots. Glad to hear you'll be raising your prices!

BTW...I like your watermark.

Thanks Elaine,

She has been a good friend to my daughter....and so got a little special consideration!!

The watermark is something I have been experimenting with lately. I like the look of this one, but it still isn't quite right. I have found that doing a light colored text with some sort of drop shadow, or darker shading underneath works well, and becomes visible over any color or tone. I need to lighten this one up and add some shadowing....if I ever get the time.
  • lisarhinehartlisarhinehart Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2009
    Inspiring!
    These shots are truely inspiring! You have married the creative and technical aspects perfectly-- stunning!!! This is similar to the style I see in, but I'm no where near being able to make my pictures turn out like this! I love the lighting-- what time of day did you shoot? --Lisa
    Lisa
    My Website
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2009
    3 4 and the last one on the tracks are my favorites.
    Very creative set.
    I bet she loved these.
    Very nice work.
    edited April 26, 2009
    These shots are truely inspiring! You have married the creative and technical aspects perfectly-- stunning!!! This is similar to the style I see in, but I'm no where near being able to make my pictures turn out like this! I love the lighting-- what time of day did you shoot? --Lisa

Good grief Lisa!!!

These were shot a year ago...or so.....you REALLY dug dgrin up to find these.

I appreciate your remarks....Really...and seeing these again myself...while I am currently editing a set I shot on Fridayis inspiring. The color and tones here turned out really nice, si I will have to try to equal that quality with this current set.....but I dunno....these will be tough to match.

I had actually shot her senior photos the day before...startingin the morning early. The sun had gotten really bright on us and so there were a couple planned shots that we were unable to capture. This set was taken the following day in the afternoon.....Im guessing around 3 to 6 pm timeframe.

Thanks again!
    edited April 26, 2009
    zoomer wrote:
    3 4 and the last one on the tracks are my favorites.
    Very creative set.
    I bet she loved these.
    Very nice work.

Thanks....