Davev's Mini Challenge #2: Birds

13»

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 25, 2008
    Hi Hack,
    welcome and nice birds!

Just one comment to make sure you are being best served here at Dgrin - the photo challenges are all about fresh shots with a specific theme in mind (this time around it's "moving forward"). If you're just looking to share bird photos, we have a very healthy wildlife shots forum, here.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Hi Hack,
    welcome and nice birds!

Just one comment to make sure you are being best served here at Dgrin - the photo challenges are all about fresh shots with a specific theme in mind (this time around it's "moving forward"). If you're just looking to share bird photos, we have a very healthy wildlife shots forum, here.
    I think Hack knows this is a challenge shot and moving forward is the other challenge eek7.gif You doc ne_nau.gif __it headscratch.gif are not thinking rolleyes1.gif wrong thread Erik deal.gif I know you like these smiley :D:D:D by the way Hack very good entries ,and welcome to dgrin thumb.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
    edited May 25, 2008
    This thread will close at 12 midnight tonight, any post after that time will not be in the judging .So far it will be very hard to pick a winner eek7.gif there are a lot of great shots here and thank you all for participating clap.gifthumb.gif
    Jeff W

• JamesVernacotolaJamesVernacotola Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    jwear wrote:
    I think Hack knows this is a challenge shot and moving forward is the other challenge eek7.gif You doc ne_nau.gif __it headscratch.gif are not thinking rolleyes1.gif wrong thread Erik deal.gif I know you like these smiley :D:D:D by the way Hack very good entries ,and welcome to dgrin thumb.gif

Whew, I got nervous for a sec. I had to go back up and read the original post to be sure I didn't screw up and post in the wrong forum Laughing.gif. Anyway, thanks for the welcome and for the nice comments about my photos, jwear and DoctorIt. :)
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 25, 2008
    jwear wrote:
    My apologies for "not thinking", maybe I should ban myself. Can I?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:

Uummmmmmmmm, NO! We need someone to run the nuthouse, err, Challenged, errrr, Challenges Forum.rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."
    edited May 26, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    NOPE nor me --thread closed now I have to go to work --thank you all for posted great shots thumb.gif and making my job harder wings.gif Tue at the lasted a winner will be picked
    Jeff W