• Options
    aerialphotoaerialphoto Registered Users Posts: 299 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    I was going to guess low-50s when I was there in June. Brisk! rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2008
    I think there's a special tax on photographers in Maine! rolleyes1.gif

More great pics, Scott! I especially like the one of town at night, with the neon moose on the roof--great capture! Can't wait for my trip up there in Oct!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2008
    I love the cute pp making it looks like a 50's movie or as if it's from the original South Pacific. :Dthumb.gif
  • Options
    lfortierlfortier Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2008
    I love all of your shots, especially the downtown Bar Harbor px. What time did you take them, its always jammed with people when I'm there. I'm originally from Pennsylvania and have been going to Acadia every year for the last 27 years. I now take my two boys (11 & 13), my parents have bought a vacation camp 20 minutes from the Schoodic portion of Acadia. I think it is one of the most beautiful places in the country. Do you have any px of sunrise at Cadillac? Every year I say I'm going to get up for it and don't. I just got back from Maui and got up at 2:15AM to drive to the top of Mount Haleakala for the sunrise so I think I'll follow up next month in Acadia and catch it on top of Cadillac .

Here's a Cadillac Mtn Sunrise for you:

254871461_jvkjw-L-1.jpg
  • Options
    navigator72navigator72 Banned Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2008
    Beautiful
    Nice photo, In the 3 years I lived there I never saw a sunrise although I hear they are really beautiful.

I prefer sunsets, in fact while flying over the island on Labor day 2001, I viewed the sun setting below the horizon twice over the course of a few minutes.