Options

Digital Darkroom Assignment for the Week: 4/23-4/30

2»

Comments

• Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2004
    Snapshot Take II
    Since so many people liked the snapshot look I posted earlier, I thought I do a variation on it. By simplifying things a little bit I was able to use a different technique, and boy is this technique fast (< 1 minute).

3776227-M.jpg

Here is a slight variation. I've moved the snapshot slightly to enhance the effect that the snapshot is sitting on top of the background image. Which do you like better?
    3776228-M.jpg
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2004
    ian408 wrote:
    Cletus,

Thanks for the tips!

3768344-M.jpg
    OOooppps...
    Please excuse my faux pas, or if you prefer, my Erroneous kudos to Cletus. Sorry Cletus, This one was meant to go to Ian!

Great Job Ian... Nicely done and Very professional, your talent really does shine through here.

Thanks for pointing this out to me Charles...
    I humbly remain,
    ginette
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2004
    cletus wrote:
    Since so many people liked the snapshot look I posted earlier, I thought I do a variation on it. By simplifying things a little bit I was able to use a different technique, and boy is this technique fast (< 1 minute).
    I've moved the snapshot slightly to enhance the effect that the snapshot is sitting on top of the background image. Which do you like better?
    3776228-M.jpg
    I prefer the second one, which I've left attached here... I find it "optically more pleasing." It's more what the mind expects to see when it "pictures" (no pun intended) one image overlapped over another, or distorted somewhat by the glass.
    Again, nicely done.

ginette
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2004
    The Almost Willie Trio
    I started playing around with the slide holder idea a couple weeks ago. I think it's starting to get where I want it.
    3786474-M.jpg