Comments

• Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    That's a wrap for #30! clap.gif
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Three DQs this round, all for being taken before the challenge start date: mrmagoo, zaphora, sdgphoto.
  • Options
    nightpixelsnightpixels Registered Users Posts: 536 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Interesting, only 43 entries this round. It must be the fewest entries I have seen in a challenge round since I joined dgrin. I am not counting the "fair or foul" round since it was going on in parallel with the mega-challenge. It seems like a lot of people had a hard time coming up with an entry that fit the theme of the challenge. It certainly was a tough one, that is for sure.
    Llywellyn wrote:
    Three DQs this round, all for being taken before the challenge start date: mrmagoo, zaphora, sdgphoto.
    Allen Parseghian

Los Angeles dance photographer

• Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    This was a tough assignment because, unless you cheated like I did and made it a SP, it involved someone else. Harder to arrange a portrait session.

But this is the type of challenge that will broaden everyone's experience and I've enjoyed seeing the efforts.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2009
    ghinson wrote:
    This was a tough assignment because, unless you cheated like I did and made it a SP, it involved someone else. Harder to arrange a portrait session.

But this is the type of challenge that will broaden everyone's experience and I've enjoyed seeing the efforts.

15524779-Ti.gif

You've nailed it, at least as far as I was concerned. I had several ideas, but didn't have the subjects to take the picture. So the images remained in my head, perfect and unsullied by reality.... rolleyes1.gif

Also, let's face it, it's August. I expect a lot of people are away on holidays TAKING pictures instead of :cry like me :cry sitting here :cry in the heat :cry wishing I had friends with beach houses and reading dgrin numerous times a day ..... rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2009
    Interesting, only 43 entries this round. It must be the fewest entries I have seen in a challenge round since I joined dgrin. I am not counting the "fair or foul" round since it was going on in parallel with the mega-challenge. It seems like a lot of people had a hard time coming up with an entry that fit the theme of the challenge. It certainly was a tough one, that is for sure.

Shows that many of us do not have the nerve to approach a stranger. Personally my sweet niece would not give in making her not so sweet. Laughing.gif. She is an assistant horse breeder... all I need was her with the horses, but would she give in? Nooooooo