Options

Russian wedding fight

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2010
    Yep, i've been to a lot of Russian weddings while living there, and pretty much all of them had some kind of a fight. Mostly between each other, in case of my own wedding, we had some strangers showing up and starting the fight. Yep, good old Russia. I have not been back since i left and no plans to visit ever again.
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    shutterbug616shutterbug616 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited September 12, 2010
    Idiot 1 and idiot 2 started fighting.. idiot 1 lost his photo camera, idiot 2 had his video camera slapped out of his hand.. then they get down to throwing blows. Then idiot 2 gets up charges his co-worker.. (both were wearing the same buisness logo shirt), rips the video camera out of his hands and slams it to the ground and assumes running posture.. idiot 1 gets up from the arse whipping, picks up the camera idiot 2 took from his co-worker, (who by the way is running after idiot 2) and slams it down a second time on to the ground and runs after idiot 1. co-worker goes to get now demolished video camera and runs after idiots 1 and 2 and tries to hit one or both with said camera. There is no hope of repairing that camera.. End of translation.