Give Adorama a try for selling your used gear

2»

Comments

• Jay25Jay25 Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2016
    HelenOster wrote: »
    Please email me: Helen@adorama.com.

If you were told you would get 70% of $1,000, then I will make sure you get it.

Not saying you won't pay 70% of the value you guys put on the gear. Its just a mother to get camera equipment returned. I didnt deal with you in particular, dealt with some rude joker trying to bully over the phone. I'm not easily bullied because I was willing to fly to new York. But there are other ways to go after someone which is legally.
  • HelenOsterHelenOster Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2016
    Jay25 wrote: »
    Not saying you won't pay 70% of the value you guys put on the gear. Its just a mother to get camera equipment returned. I didnt deal with you in particular, dealt with some rude joker trying to bully over the phone. I'm not easily bullied because I was willing to fly to new York. But there are other ways to go after someone which is legally.

No, you wouldn't have dealt with me because I don't work in the used department!

If you have an issue now, please email me with your quote number. I can have your gear shipped on Monday if that is your preference, but I need your details.
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    http://twitter.com/HelenOster
    Helen@adorama.com
    www.adorama.com
  • DayPhoDayPho Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    Going to pile on the "I love Adorama" bandwagon here. I've spent thous..er.. too much money at Adorama over there years and have been VERY pleased with their service. When I bought my Mark IV and it went on sale a couple weeks later, they refunded me the difference (it was a few hundred dollars IIRC). They have always treated me right, and thus get all my business. I am also a consumer of their credit system. I'm slightly less impressed with that (for technological reasons, not anything shady with the actual financing).

Canon Mark IV & 6D. Too many lenses to list, mostly L. 35mm L is my pride and joy and the 85mm 1.4 will be legend. Fan of Adorama, Smugmug and Mpix.