Options

Mini Challenge #363 -- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
edited December 20, 2023 in The Dgrin Challenges

I tried to think of a holiday theme that hasn't been done before (or at least in a while) and kept drawing a blank. So I decided to go with maybe the ways we get home for the holidays and came up with the title. To me this can be anything plane, train, or automobile related. Actually, it can be any mode of transportation that one might use to visit family or friends. Pictures of a plane. The selfie with your friend or family on the plane. Old cars. New cars. People in cars. Cool Train shots. People in trains. Maybe even Motorcycles. I think you get the idea. I'm not sure I have enough examples of what I'm thinking about, so use your imagination. :)

I don't want anyone to get stressed over the holidays trying to find your images to enter (and I do want lots of entries!) so I'm going to let this mini run through New Year's and end at 6:00 pm Central Time on Sunday, January 14. I hope 3.5 weeks is enough time for everyone. I want everyone to have a wonderful Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate and a fantastic beginning of a New Year.

For those who need a reminder of the rules, visit this link: https://dgrin.com/discussion/248032/mini-challenge-un-official-rules#latest

Some ideas (and not swearing they are great ones):

Parade Entry

Your carriage awaits

Grandpa's Truck

A classic car

In the Air

View from a Train

I'll try to post some more examples later.

Sherry P.

Comments