Options

Dust?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    I use the Sensor Brush too, even though it's crazy expensive and I'm sure I'm being ripped off. What can I say, it works. ne_nau.gif

Speaking of sensor brushes. Before I bought anything, yep I almost went the expensive route I did a bit of look up and ended up a Luminous L. On the one forum they were having quite a chit chat about brushes, cost etc. and they semed quite please with Copperhill's Sensor Sweep brush. Same thing, they said, and did the same good job for 12.00. Pretty intense conversation about brushes if you ask me:D Anyway I got the Copperhill, have absolutly no idea how it actually compares, it did work.
  • Options
    Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2006
    When blower bulbs are not working for me I use the copperhill method too. Slam dunk effective. I have not tried the brush yet, but I doubt I will, simply because what I have works.
    Thusie wrote:
    I got the Copperhill, have absolutly no idea how it actually compares, it did work.
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • Options
    ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    When blower bulbs are not working for me I use the copperhill method too. Slam dunk effective. I have not tried the brush yet, but I doubt I will, simply because what I have works.

Have not one doubt the Copperhill wet method works. I went with the brush because I have never, ever been able to clean a window w/o it streaking. Pretty simple female logic there don't ya thinkrolleyes1.gif