Options

My new tattoo that I love so much :D still it itches :S

B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited August 28, 2006 in Holy Macro
Here's just a picture of my new tattoo that I wanted to share with you, it's not a good picture but I just took it to show you all what it looks like, only that, thanks for seeing :D
I want to take a good photo of it though :evil Black and White with lots of contrasts, uuuuuuuuuu, yes, I can see it now :rolleyes

IMG_2607 copy 2.jpg

Byron M.
"... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 23, 2006
    that for real? headscratch.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    that for real? headscratch.gif

Yes yes, it's for real, no photoshop involved, hahaha, do you like it, it's a message but don´t tell anybody :D

Byron M.
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    B:// wrote:
    Yes yes, it's for real, no photoshop involved, hahaha, do you like it, it's a message but don´t tell anybody :D

Byron M.
    looks like some drive assignments and a number? I don't get it.
    Erik

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 23, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I don't get it.

You are not alone.
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    looks like some drive assignments and a number? I don't get it.

It's a death label, it means who's property I'm of, I mean, in the second row you can see my three conscience's protocols, the first one is me B:// the second one is my alter ego(Z:// = Zeoneth) and the third one is the alter ego of my alter ego that's actually a modified version of my real conscience (D:// = Donatto) (I was writting a book about this one).
    Then you have the (...???4-7???...) which is the sinapsis between the emotions of my heart created in my brain with my pure conscience, and those are 4 persons, the 4th one, the 5th one, the 6th one and the 7th one, in between them is my mother, which is the first of them four.
    The ? sign means two things, well it actually can have two values, it's actually like a boolean value, it can be the one that loves me with whole passion or the one that takes my life away, yes, my killer :D

So there you go, there's a lot more behind the tattoo but it would take me an eternity, hahaha, thank you for reading:D

Byron M.
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    It's a death label, it means who's property I'm of, I mean, in the second row you can see my three conscience's protocols, the first one is me B:// the second one is my alter ego(Z:// = Zeoneth) and the third one is the alter ego of my alter ego that's actually a modified version of my real conscience (D:// = Donatto) (I was writting a book about this one).
    Then you have the (...???4-7???...) which is the sinapsis between the emotions of my heart created in my brain with my pure conscience, and those are 4 persons, the 4th one, the 5th one, the 6th one and the 7th one, in between them is my mother, which is the first of them four.
    The ? sign means two things, well it actually can have two values, it's actually like a boolean value, it can be the one that loves me with whole passion or the one that takes my life away, yes, my killer :D

So there you go, there's a lot more behind the tattoo but it would take me an eternity, hahaha, thank you for reading:D

Byron M.

That's nice. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    The Matrix wrote:
    Neo:I know Kung Fu.
    Morpheus:Show me.
    Chris
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    ChrisJ wrote:

But I don't know Kung-Fu headscratch.gif

Byron M.
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Kids these days....
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    Kids these days....

I'm 31 headscratch.gif Hahahaha rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    headscratch.gif
    Reminds me Nat Geo Taboo
    eek7.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006

Byron M.
    i'm gonna have to read this a few times... thanks for taking slightly less than eternity to reply. thumb.gif
    Erik

• Options
    marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    dude, you sound complex.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    But I don't know Kung-Fu headscratch.gif
    Byron M.

Master/apprentice, existentialism, surreal... Your post just reminded me of the movie.

What do you know, what do you know that you don't know, what don't you know that you don't know?
    Chris
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    ChrisJ wrote:
    Master/apprentice, existentialism, surreal... Your post just reminded me of the movie.

What do you know, what do you know that you don't know, what don't you know that you don't know?

I know = All knowledge - What I don't know. :d
  • Options
    DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    I'm 31 headscratch.gif Hahahaha rolleyes1.gif

thats still a kid to David lol3.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    DanielB wrote:
    thats still a kid to David lol3.gif

There's only 12 years difference, but an eternity otherwise....

:D

Guess that's what having kids does to you. ne_nau.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    There's only 12 years difference, but an eternity otherwise....

:D

Guess that's what having kids does to you. ne_nau.gif

Hahahaha, between two real numbers there's an infinity of numbers as well, hoooooooooooooow beautiful :cry :D
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Here's just a picture of my new tattoo that I wanted to share with you, it's not a good picture but I just took it to show you all what it looks like, only that, thanks for seeing :D
    I want to take a good photo of it though naughty.gif Black and White with lots of contrasts, uuuuuuuuuu, yes, I can see it now rolleyes1.gif

Byron M.

I really dont like tattoos, not on men and not on women either, personal choice, I'd rather have a nice watch :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited August 24, 2006
    it's good to see you have found someone to take my place, albeit on an entirely different level of consciousness-

perhaps a new tier of crazy-

and he's much more complex than I am; I have only two of me to deal with-
  • Options
    edited August 24, 2006
    gefillmore wrote:
    it's good to see you have found someone to take my place, albeit on an entirely different level of consciousness-

perhaps a new tier of crazy-

and he's much more complex than I am; I have only two of me to deal with-

I have to deal with 4 of them, but the 4th one got disabled by Z://.
    When you get to read Donatto you will understand a lot about all this, but I'm still writting it :D Thanks for writting, bye.

Byron M.
  • Options
    Bill KBill K Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    ok...
    Nikon D70, 24-120 VR, 70-200VR, 80-400VR, 50mm1.8, TC1.4 and TC1.7. Wide, I don't need no stinking wide, I have feet.
  • Options
    Head in the CloudsHead in the Clouds Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    so who was it that decided you needed to be labelled? Z, B or D? And who will know what the label means once you're not around to interpret it? and so who belongs to who? does Z:// own B://? or does D:// own Z://? or the other way around? .... I'm thinking I probably shouldn't ask.... eek7.gif:D

I really dont like tattoos, not on men and not on women either, personal choice, I'd rather have a nice watch :D Skippy (Australia)

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif B:// isn't striking me as the nice watch wearing kind of guy!!!!! But maybe D:// is?

Byron: I actually think the tat is pretty cool, reminds me of the saying "keep smiling ... it confuses them" ... :D

Canon EOS 30D
    Sigma 10-20
    Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
    Canon 18-55
    Canon 50 f1.8
    Canon 430EX
  • Options
    ajgauthierajgauthier Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    oh I know! I know!
    I want to take a good photo of it though naughty.gif Black and White with lots of contrasts, uuuuuuuuuu, yes, I can see it now rolleyes1.gif

IMG_2607 copy 2.jpg

Byron M.

You've been hired by the creators of LOST to be a part of their online/off-season fan-game that reveals secrets about the island!

headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2006
    so who was it that decided you needed to be labelled? Z, B or D? And who will know what the label means once you're not around to interpret it? and so who belongs to who? does Z:// own B://? or does D:// own Z://? or the other way around? .... I'm thinking I probably shouldn't ask.... eek7.gif:D

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif B:// isn't striking me as the nice watch wearing kind of guy!!!!! But maybe D:// is?

Byron: I actually think the tat is pretty cool, reminds me of the saying "keep smiling ... it confuses them" ... :D

We all wanted to be labeled, at first Z:// refused it, because it was a D:// inspiration on B:// that's actually me as myself. The label comes from the Donatto series, and it was created with no intention, and one day everyone was talking about the importance of it, but Z:// wasn't sure about it, but it was because he wants to control the inner circle of B://'s conscince.
    Z:// or D:// are never going to die, they are indeed the endless beings of myself, and Z:// is the fear of myself to extend into inmortality, I want to be into permanente dead, yes yes, many people think I'm talking crap, but it's part of it all... anyway, I need to go to sleep, bye.

Byron M.
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2006
    ajgauthier wrote:
    You've been hired by the creators of LOST to be a part of their online/off-season fan-game that reveals secrets about the island!

headscratch.gif

Maybe...
  • Options
    AfterImageAfterImage Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    I am totally lost but completely intrigued. eek7.gif
    I learned your love for life,
    I feel your presence...
    I remember

SLAMA Photography
  • Options
    JamieCJamieC Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006

Byron M.

That's so clear to us 40 year olds now!

Jamie
  • Options
    PossumCornerPossumCorner Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    I'm not for labels either - if I'm lost and need to find myself I grab a camera bag and take the dogs for a walk - not forgetting the watch so I don't make myself late for work. I don't think it's an age thing though, we kept losing ourselves in the Sixties and drove beat-up Volkswagens as identity symbols. Wish I still had the Volkswagen.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    drove beat-up Volkswagens as identity symbols.
    Thanks PC...ive now stopped crying about my new Golf.