Options

1337Box Enhanced Lightbox v0.62

2»

Comments

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 4, 2006
    new version 0.61

SM added a cart button to the lightbox, so to avoid having 2 cart buttons, I removed the cart from the 1337box hack. code in first post:

http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=295402#post295402
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    Love this hack!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2006
    bigwebguy wrote:
    There is also an option to force singleImage url's to open in lightbox as well. For example: http://bigwebguy2.smugmug.com/gallery/883844/2/41496382/Large will be opened straight into lightbox instead of being opened in singleImage.

Code works great. But I'm cofused. When would a single image appear and NOT be in singleImage url?
  • Options
    DodgeV83DodgeV83 Registered Users Posts: 379 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    bigwebguy wrote:
    i actually made this request to the smugmug folks a while ago...we'll see.

http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=294226#post294226
    If this gets implemented so it doesn't scroll to the top after a viewing...it will beat Zenfolio's picture navigation IMO!
  • Options
    Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Code works great. But I'm cofused. When would a single image appear and NOT be in singleImage url?

On the page that Lee linked to his site he has originals enabled which means that if you clicked on the large image on the page you would normally be taken to a singleImage Original page. The lightbox is opened instead. thumb.gif
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2006
    So is it not possible to include something in this hack that can scroll back down after the lightbox closes?
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2006
    :eek1 This hack disables Videos if your in the Traditional viewing mode! I always put my Smugmug videos in that mode so you can see the caption before clicking on the video.

If you guys can somehow figure out how to force the lightbox to scroll back down after it closes, I might just move all my videos offsite and embed them here... but right now I have to disable it :cry
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2006
    DodgeV83 wrote:
    So is it not possible to include something in this hack that can scroll back down after the lightbox closes?
    i'm sure i could rig something, but the best way would be to do it in the lightbox itself. i've got some other things i'm working on at the moment so it'll be a while before i can get back to this.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    This is great!

Is there a way to change the color of the text/links in the lightbox screen?
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • Options
    wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    This is great!

Is there a way to change the color of the text/links in the lightbox screen?

Sure... Get Firefox and the WebDeveloper Extension (both linked in my sig). Use the extension to see how the page elements are referenced (here's how), and then use CSS in your customization to make them look how you want.
  • Options
    edited December 28, 2006
    I put l33tbox on my site, and I'm getting an error with this line:
    148 var photos = p.getElementsByTagName('a');

It says p is undefined. What does that mean? Should I worry about it? If so, how to fix it?

davidrosenthal.smugmug.com
    Moderator Emeritus
  • Options
    edited December 28, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    I put l33tbox on my site, and I'm getting an error with this line:
    148 var photos = p.getElementsByTagName('a');

It says p is undefined. What does that mean? Should I worry about it? If so, how to fix it?

davidrosenthal.smugmug.com
    yea, someone else had this the other day. it's a b00g. not sure why it took this long for it to show, but i'll fix it shortly.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    Should I worry about it?
    Yes, in fact, I'd email, IM, and PM the developer of this hack about it. Daily.

lol3.gif
  • Options
    edited January 16, 2007
    Thanks for the .62 update, BWG! Fixed the error I was getting on my site. It is so nice to be error free.
    Moderator Emeritus
  • Options
    claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2007
    Been using this terrific hack for a while now, and I think I've run into a really obscure issue. I'm also using devbobo's bulk zomm thumbnail hack on my site. Apparently this one and his don't get along too well & BZT gets real flaky with this present. Sometimes they work nice together, others not so much. So the easy fix is pull the code for 1337Box while I'm doing updates, then replace it after I'm done. Just thought I'd give a heads-up on what I'm finding.
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2007
    Been using this terrific hack for a while now, and I think I've run into a really obscure issue. I'm also using devbobo's bulk zomm thumbnail hack on my site. Apparently this one and his don't get along too well & BZT gets real flaky with this present. Sometimes they work nice together, others not so much. So the easy fix is pull the code for 1337Box while I'm doing updates, then replace it after I'm done. Just thought I'd give a heads-up on what I'm finding.
    Sorry you're running into troubles but at this point I am no longer developing this hack. Most if not all of the functionality has been provided in the smugmug-ajax release earlier this year.

I'm going to close this thread down. If anyone wants to continue development on this hack, please open up another thread.

Thanks.
    Pedal faster
This discussion has been closed.