Options

Too many shots from Shay's Boot Camp!

2»

Comments

• Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2007
    Andi,

These photos are simple (or not so simple) examples of why I live in awe of your photography. Simply stunning - even that picture of Lynne rolleyes1.gif

Laughing.gif! Thanks so much... And be nice to Lynne! We're both taller than you, remember? rolleyes1.gif

When do we get to see your photos?!? I can't wait!
    I saw these and the gallery yesterday. They are each and all beautifully done. Really incredible. Today I took time to read all the posts, and think that there might be a story here that hasn't been told. Is this a case of "what happens at boot camp stays at boot camp"? :nono

Hah! Sounds like the two of you had a great time.....and the photos are very impressive!
    Thank you so much, Jeffreaux2! I really appreciate it!

And don't worry, we didn't give away all our "secrets"! Laughing.gif!
    Wow! Wow! Wow! How am I every going to wait the two weeks for the San Diego Bootcamp now? Amazing photography. oh boy oh boy oh boy.....these are jsut great. Thanks for sharing and pumping up the anticipation....Nik, are your bags packed yet?
    Thank you so much, ChatKat!! I'm sure you'll have a blast - and i can't wait to see the photos from your class!!!
    I'm loving the "leaving the chapel" image and the natural light shot with her coming down the hall. Beautiful feel in both of them!
    Thanks, Kate! We were so lucky to have such an amazing venue. Just gorgeous - made taking photos much easier!
    WOW!!! I'm blown away.
    Thanks, David! I really appreciate it!

Thanks for all the responses, everyone. It's nice to know I did okay!!
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2007
    Wow, these are just beyond words Andi!!! You gallery is just full of excellent, excellent shots - your focus and use of DOF are superb. What a great experience for you and all the others. That is an amazing church with such dramatic lighting.....whoo-hoooo! I'm envious, but mostly really pleased for your great portfolio and undoubtedly an whole new boost in confidence in shooting such venues. clap.gif
  • Options
    Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2007
    Hi Andi!

Y'know, even though I don't post here too much, know that you and Lynne are both personal faves of mine. thumb.gif

You took really A LOT of pictures, and all of them great, so it's really difficult to comment on them in a pic by pic basis, but they're all lovely! I also love your postprocessing.

You're indeed an excellent wedding photographer!

Oh, and I bet Shay's orientation was awesome too...

Thanks so much for sharing, and keep up the good work!
    Take care!

-- thiago
  • Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    Wow, these are just beyond words Andi!!! You gallery is just full of excellent, excellent shots - your focus and use of DOF are superb. What a great experience for you and all the others. That is an amazing church with such dramatic lighting.....whoo-hoooo! I'm envious, but mostly really pleased for your great portfolio and undoubtedly an whole new boost in confidence in shooting such venues. clap.gif

Thank you so much, Susan! And yeah, I am definitely feeling a LOT more confident about these situations!

Thank you for such kind words! I really appreciate it!
    Hi Andi!

Y'know, even though I don't post here too much, know that you and Lynne are both personal faves of mine. thumb.gif

You took really A LOT of pictures, and all of them great, so it's really difficult to comment on them in a pic by pic basis, but they're all lovely! I also love your postprocessing.

You're indeed an excellent wedding photographer!

Oh, and I bet Shay's orientation was awesome too...

Thanks so much for sharing, and keep up the good work!
    Take care!

-- thiago
    Wow, Thiago! Such nice words! It means a lot to have you and so many others enjoy my photos. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,911 moderator
    edited September 3, 2007
    I like the style of your images. And that you were still shooting even when
    it wasn't 'on'. Like the shot of Shay in the limo and the 'bride' in the church.
    Two very cool shots.

Nicely done.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2007
    Andi,
    Great stuff! clap.gif
    This shot:
    189577684-Ti.jpg
    is plain to die for! bowdown.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"