Options

Your Weekend Assignment - 3/14, 3/15

13»

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2004
    I thought you said..."Not a good weekend of shooting for me. Bad triangles."?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2004
    Well, if that's a compliment, I accept. :encore

If it's an insult, I know where you live. umph.gif

I dunno, I often don't feel good about the images I take. ne_nau.gif But this weekend felt especially bad. You like that last one? I tried to give it the Andy treatment - lots of post-processing in Photoshop. :D
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Well, if that's a compliment, I accept. :encore

If it's an insult, I know where you live. umph.gif

I dunno, I often don't feel good about the images I take. ne_nau.gif But this weekend felt especially bad. You like that last one? I tried to give it the Andy treatment - lots of post-processing in Photoshop. :D
    I thought you had several good ones in there. ne_nau.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 17, 2004
    fish wrote:
    I thought you said..."Not a good weekend of shooting for me. Bad triangles."?
    Yeah, seriously, boo hoo, poor waxy, did you see the one pathetic triangle I had this weekend?
    umph.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2004
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Yeah, seriously, boo hoo, poor waxy, did you see the one pathetic triangle I had this weekend?
    umph.gif
    No kidding... Waxy, did you see the pathetic excuses for pictures that I put up???
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2004
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

OK, OK.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
    edited March 17, 2004
    cletus wrote:
    No kidding... Waxy, did you see the pathetic excuses for pictures that I put up???
    Waahh, Waahhh, Waaahhhhh ! !bncry.gif!!Laughing.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    Win38-55Win38-55 Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

OK, OK.
    At least you went outside to get them. Its the thought that counts.:D Or so I heard.wave.gif